Need some help fellas

McNasty

First off, hope everyone is doing well it's been a minute!

I am out of my element here and hoping that someone knows enough to point me in the right direction and make all of my dreams come true.  I want to take this image below and turn it into something that I can take to a print shop and turn it into a massive canvas print or really any type of print that I can have framed and put on my wall.  I talked to the person who created this and it was done with 2ft by 3ft dimensions, but he wasn't familiar with how this can be upscaled to a larger size while maintaining a quality image.  I want to make this enormous and take up an entire wall in my game room.  Something like 6ft x 8ft.  I have been searching for the largest LTTP maps for years and across every online platform I can find I see nothing bigger than poster size.  Is it possible to take something like this to a print shop and have them blow it up where it's not really blurry and distorted?  If you click on the picture below it takes you to a flickr page that has a bunch of different dimensions but I don't know what any of that means or how that translates to what I want to do.  Suggestions or ideas appreciated!

zelda 3 labeled