So what was your favourite and least favourite elden ring experience?

I'll start off by saying FUCK THE GODSKIN DUO AND FUCK FAT PEOPLE WHO CAN FIGHT WITH A RAPIER JUST AS GOOD AS ZORRO its the worst fight in the game with one of the coolest osts. yes let's have 2 fast mfs in a gank fight its not like the pillars in the boss will break or anything

BUT THEY DO WHEN THE FUCKERS GET TO EACH OF THEIR PHASE 2 LIKE WTF 

fucking beyblade apostle boy and staypuft the Roly poly menace are fine on their own...but as a duo I would rather fight midir in the Capra demon arena for Christ's sake

now with my rant outta the way lemme talk about something enjoyable. the 2nd best pupper besides blaidd I will have to say malekith the black blade is my personal favourite fight in elden ring. why?

Because he is one of those fights where he starts off as a shell of his former self then fucking Evolves like a pokemon other examples of this type of fight are ludwig and gael which are also S tier fights

I will say I struggle with malekiths first phase more than his 2nd but thats probably because the dude is a fucking ninja in disguise literally and throws rocks and shit like pocket sand

but the 2nd phase OOOOOOOO it doesn't feel like you are fighting an ai anymore as much as you are fighting a living thing with the variations in combos he has with the jumping on pillars and the jumping slashes etc and the fact that he reduces your maximum HP like wtf is going on in this fight?😂 not to mention he as some of the coolest effects in the game with the red and black magic he definitely reminds me of gaels first phase which I adore

I don’t have one… yet.  

But trust me, I will let it be known.  

😘😂

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

Haven’t finished yet working on maliketh. He doesn't seem to bad as I got him to one hit away from dead in not to many attempts. Also potential spoilers for any bosses that can be accessed before him.

Speaking of getting bosses one hit from dead I got Mohg Lord of blood to one hit SIX times. Each time I had next to full health and lots of flasks. Then I would get hit once, stagger to blood loss, get hit again and die. It got to point of being funny rather than frustrating. He was one of my favourite bosses. 

My unpopular opinion is of the godskin duo. One of my favourite fights in the game. It was really intense with stuff well telegraphed and felt really satisfying to do. Plus only took 5 attempts so that may have helped with frustration.

My favourite experiences where my very first boss the tree sentinel which had unmatched satisfaction when I finally killed him. I also really liked destroying morgot relatively quickly after spending hours on margit (I rolled off of that bridge at least 20 times). The 2 dragon fights of placidux and fortisax where really cool as well.

My least favourite experience was the gargoyles for a while. I just hated the poison and how aggressive the two blade guy was whenever the other got low. Thank god I first tried the second one once I killed the first.

Then I got to commander Nail. Fuck the 2 summons at the start. I rarely got passed them to actually try the boss. So when I did I played it safe as I didn’t want to have to struggle with the bullshit summons again. This meant the fight took ages and was very boring and repetitive.

Plus the reward was my least favourite area consecrated snowlands. It was just a worse version of mountaintop of the giants which was my least favourite area before this. At least that had the cool special fire giant fight. The only saving part of the area was it gave access to Mohg (which was a really cool hard fight) and the haligtree area (which is a cool area with Loreta (a fun boss) and melina (who I haven’t tryed much so am not yet frustrated at)).

Overall amazing game so far with some of the endgame areas lacking. As this is my first game from fromsoft I am looking forward to go through there earlier titles at some point. 

I also love mohg a whole lot his lore and ost are great basically showing us what path morgott would've led if he never chose to protect the erdtree selflessly. and in the souls franchise the only few duo ganks that I enjoyed were ornstein and smough,Friede and ariandel and the demon princess 

the godskin people on their own are solid fights I remember how shitless scared when I saw staypuff do the Roly poly on me

I will however hold margit as the best "first boss" that we have had in a souls game but honestly the title of "first boss" will have to go to the tree sentinel aka the lorax😂

I never had trouble with Niall in the beginning but as I've done more playthroughs the tougher the fucker is now to the point where his fucking peg leg will one shot me even with the insane range it has like Jesus christ I know you wanna copy the nameless kings stomp but damn that shit hurts

and with regards to melania I can only hope to wish for you to hold a Bible,quraan and bhagavad gita close to your heart while you do that... unless you use a bleed build then just a Bible is required at least from my point of view as a motherfucker with duel greatswords😂