New old member trying to get back into things

L_C_Scipio

Hi. I'm Nolan and I'm from South Carolina USA. Some of you may remember me, as I used to be pretty active on this forum since before it even was this forum (MW2Forums, I think it was? Alliance clan tore it up in Domination!) Looks like my last post was like three and a half years ago, though I would have sworn it wasn't nearly that long. Anyway, I've majorly jumped back into Destiny 2 since Witch Queen and I miss having people to talk to & play the game with. Last I was here we were running the Leviathan raid a lot so times have changed a little lol. I'll try to go update my PPR soon if that's still a thing we do around here, the gaming stuff from the past few years and maybe some of the personal stuff that's kept me away if anyone cares. 

Anyway, hope to meet a lot of you soon. 

Nolan! Awesome to see you back mate! It has seriously been a while but hopefully life hasn't been too hard for you since you've been away?

Yep, PPRs are still a thing and yours is sitting there, waiting for the dust to be blown off it 😄

D2 definitely still has a large group too. Legendary campaign is great so hopefully we can get some missions in soon.

And hopefully my odd check-in message to you wasn't too annoying over the years 😅

Once an FGer, always an FGer buddy.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

11 hours ago, BrettyBoy said:

Welcome, dude. I’m new here tbh.

Welcome aboard BrettyBoy, you should make your own topic in the Introductions forum. That way you can tell us a bit about yourself, where your from and what games you play. Console player or PC etc. 😀