Sniper Elite 5

J4MES OX4D

Looks like Karl is back 😁.

I'd played an earlier sniper elite then picked up sniper elite 4 free in the monthly games. I played it through a few times and bought the dlc missions. I love the bullet mechanics especially the testicle shot (nice detail). I'm definitely interested in this thanks for posting as it's the first I've seen.

Oh and I don't do stealth I just murder everyone it's more satisfying 😁

On 3/18/2022 at 9:40 AM, phil bottle said:

It is satisfying, the zombie sniper versions of these games are fun as well. But taking out Hitler's only ball was also a highlight of the series 😅

Feels like a great reason to get the game tbh 😄

I remember @techno  talking about this series a while back so its nice to see it get another game in the series. I think they still have their place these FPS war campaign games. Do they ever have a Multiplayer side of things?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Feels like a great reason to get the game tbh 😄

I remember @techno  talking about this series a while back so its nice to see it get another game in the series. I think they still have their place these FPS war campaign games. Do they ever have a Multiplayer side of things?

Yes there is an mp but I've never done it. Also with this it seems you can invade someone else's campaign and cause them grief 🤔