Nintendo Switch Talk & Friend Codes

Spacedeck

So as I've mentioned before, I now own a Switch.  I haven't gone down the route of PlayStation or Xbox due to most games being released on PC nowadays.  I know Switch has been out for years at this stage, but I jumped in on the OLED scene, the new screens look amazing!  After getting it, you can really see where this little beauty shines.  It's very family orientated, small and compact design, looks sleek, detachable controllers, dockable screen for TV and handheld play, amazing first party games.  Downsides is first party and exclusive games being stupidly expensive, even years after release and you see very little sales on anything official.  Online chat is none existent outside of the phone app or any other program you may choose to use.

Coming from the age of Steam and digital games (over 1,400 on Steam and many more through other platforms), I was conflicted once again between choosing physical games or digital.  Nintendo push for digital sales, but I still prefer physical media with a physical device (Steam is only an application), part of buying digital sort of feels wrong on a console.  Mostly games can be bough cheaper too second hand, most are £25 at the minimum but you'll be looking more at £30-38 for most games.  They do continue to use a stupid amount of plastic for such a small cartridge.

So I said I was a new Nintendo Switch user? Well, here's all the goodies I've received since buying the console.

Nintendo Switch OLED White

Nintendo Switch Pro Controller

PDP Pull N Go Case Elite Nintendo Switch (should arrive Saturday)

Pokeball Thumb Grips from Etsy shop (with postman)

Games:

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

*Hollow Knight

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Mario Party Superstars

*Mario + Rabbids® Kingdom Battle

Minecraft

Pokemon Legends: Arceus

Pokemon Shield (including steel tin)

*Snipperclips Plus

Due to cost and the idea Nintendo hate selling games, I'll use a combination of physical and digital(*) media to build the collection.  First party games I'd prefer physical if they can be had cheaper, otherwise for indie / smaller titles I may end up digital.

It is a very addicting little device, it may not be powerful or have pretty graphics, but being easily accessible and portable makes up for it.  I don't know if anyone here even bothers with the Switch anymore but I thought I'd try here to see if anyone wanted to be added as a friend. Even if just to increase my friends list beyond just my brother 😅.

Nintendo Switch Friend Codes:

SW-0680-6510-2826 - Spacedeck

A few of us have a Switch but I've never played anyone online. I'll add you next time I'm on it.

Bought it for Zelda if I'm honest but currently enjoying Hades.

My games are below.

Physical:

Zelda BOTW

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Digital:

Diablo 3

Final Fantasy 7

Hollow Knight

Hades

Hot Shot Racing 

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

It's a shame Nintendo still haven't implemented an easy way of chatting in-game like Xbox and PlayStation have.  Do you know your friend code @phil bottle? I can add it to the first post if you like.  I bet MK8 would be awesome fun to play MP.

I'm still yet to get BOTW but it's on my list, along with Mario Tennis, Golf, Odyssey, 3D World + Bowser's Fury and some others 😅.

I'm really looking forward to Mario Strikers: Battle League Football

2x1_NSwitch_MarioStrikersBattleLeagueFoo
WWW.NINTENDO.CO.UK

The latest game in the Mario Strikers series is coming to Nintendo Switch!

Also if you have Online + Expansion, when the Booster Course Pass drops for MK8, it's included in the subscription!  Also includes Happy Home Paradise for Animal Crossing.

I've played some of the emulation on the console, mostly NES and it's decent.  It won't replace my main retro setup mind but for on the go, it's pretty good.