Descent Into Avernus

Riff Machine

If anyone has been following the streaming site, Six Sides of Gaming,  @Rumelylady and myself work for, then you may have witnessed the finale to our flagship stream "Strands of Destiny" yesterday.  We went for over 6 hours to finish the story arc and a good time was had by all.

We are now going to be jumping into "Decent Into Avernus" starting with a session Zero next Sunday at 12pm EST.  We will both be players in as well as some regulars that have been playing in a lot of the streams we've run over the past year.  I'm really looking forward to this!

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

4 hours ago, Riff Machine said:

If anyone has been following the streaming site, Six Sides of Gaming,  @Rumelylady and myself work for, then you may have witnessed the finale to our flagship stream "Strands of Destiny" yesterday.  We went for over 6 hours to finish the story arc and a good time was had by all.

We are now going to be jumping into "Decent Into Avernus" starting with a session Zero next Sunday at 12pm EST.  We will both be players in as well as some regulars that have been playing in a lot of the streams we've run over the past year.  I'm really looking forward to this!

Nice, I've been D&Ding a lot more the last couple of years.

Currently doing Curse of Strahd, which has been epic so far 😁

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

3 hours ago, phil bottle said:

Nice, I've been D&Ding a lot more the last couple of years.

Currently doing Curse of Strahd, which has been epic so far 😁

Yea, Curse is amazing!  I've heard some really good things about descent.  Our DM is so excited to run this module for us.  To stream it live is just a bonus.

We ran our session zero Sunday.  We've got our characters pretty much in order and rolled all our stats.  It's going to be so much fun!  We'll be live on SixSidesofGaming every Sunday at 12 Noon EST.

Episode One is in the bag!  If anyone is interested in watching, check it out on twitch.tv/sixsidesofgaming 

For reference, Avernus is the first layer of the Nine Hells. So we're going to hell. It'll be... fun?

Characters include: doddering old man dwarf bard, his young nephew bard, an anti-magic orc, a halfling ranger with southern accent, Chad as a dragon person that's the caregiver for old man dwarf and is just done with his shit, and me in a fancy jacket.

18 minutes ago, TurboR56Mini said:

Can you even see in that thing?!?!

I can…. Sort of.  🤪

Episode 2 is in the books!  The party is coming together slowly but surely.  We were minus one player this week as he was away on business but managed to get by.  We're going to be running for 5 hours next Sunday and possibly the Sunday after  which should be a blast!  As always, you can catch the vod on our twitch channel 

fcce13ee-bb18-4021-939f-b66676e6f040-pro
WWW.TWITCH.TV

We're an ever growing streaming network! From RPG's to TCG's, video games, talk shows, board games and the classics. Each month we grow this channel we add/improve our programming. We are Six Sides of...

The latest episode will also be posted to our youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/c/SixSidesofGaming tomorrow evening.

Episode 3 in the bag!  We ran a much longer session today as we'll be short a few players come early April for a couple weeks.  Our GM created a bunch of pre-module content to build up to the whole campaign.  We've made it to the start of published work now and let the descent to hell begin.

Episode 4 is up on youtube at six sides of gaming.  Really fun session with lots of laughs.  The party ran into a tough encounter that nearly killed half of us, but we managed to pull through and are heading deeper into the dungeon to find our target.

4 hours ago, Riff Machine said:

Episode 4 is up on youtube at six sides of gaming.  Really fun session with lots of laughs.  The party ran into a tough encounter that nearly killed half of us, but we managed to pull through and are heading deeper into the dungeon to find our target.

Our characters would have lived, but we also would have been stuck with Mr. Fussy-No-Pants.

Worth while watching this zero episode first to understand the setup of all the characters and game. I've got it on in the background whilst I work...and also getting my cheeky fix on Chad and Sarah @Riff Machine  @Rumelylady 😍

The session zero was a really cool set up for us.  It was my first time being a part of one and it really helped shape the group and introductory story for us all.  Thanks @GazzaGarrattI'm glad you've been enjoying it.  Episode 5 will be this Sunday at 12pm EST on 

fcce13ee-bb18-4021-939f-b66676e6f040-pro
WWW.TWITCH.TV

We're an ever growing streaming network! From RPG's to TCG's, video games, talk shows, board games and the classics. Each month we grow this channel we add/improve our programming. We are Six Sides of...

Episode 5 is now available on our youtube channel.  Quite the session this past Sunday.  A new sword, lots of cultists dying at the party's hands.  Just a great day overall.  And some deals with the devil were made. 

Episode 6 is up on Youtube now.  Needless to say, The party had a hard time following instructions.

Episodes 7 & 8 are live on Youtube.  We're inching ever closer to hell.

Keep sharing @Riff Machine , whilst i'm struggling to find anytime to listen or watch anything long these days, I love these will be here for all FGers to go back and watch.

Episode 9 is up on Youtube now.  The party gets a much needed rest, and a whole bunch of info and upgrades before heading of toe hell.

Episode 10 is live on youtube.  There was some touching moments in this one and lots of combat.  We've also tried zooming the cameras back in order to give a better view of whats on the tables in front of the players as well as a bit darker lighting to make the background RGBs stand out more when we to a colour change.  

Episode 11 is live.  Our one party member is slowly building his cult while Kluurok gets a powerful new great sword!

Episode 12 is out now.  We've lost a party member (As he chose to stop playing) but at least the rest of us are having fun!  

Episode 13 is up on Youtube.  The past 3 sessions have been really fun for the party at the table.  I hope it translates well for the viewers.  The party searches for the helm of Torms Sight in the hopes that it will free Elturel from the grips of Avernus.