Destiny Diaries - D2 FG Activity Updates

GazzaGarratt

Congrats to 5 more FGers getting a first week completion of Vow. @Venom  @GazzaGarratt @TurboR56Mini  @SWAINEY84  and me. Many thanks to @Capn_Underpants  for subbing in late on! Think it was a 10 hour completion but determination won

We need to get it for @Bluebear  ! 7 hours of the 10 hours I reckon and only two drops !’

GG’s, everyone did amazing, hard at times but we pushed through and got it done, cheers @Capn_Underpants  for jumping in and helping, I think @TurboR56Mini said this was his favourite raid, it was an experience I’ll give it that, congrats guys

Fair play everyone for staying and nailing it, even if my eyes feel like death this morning 😅 Everytime we got close something silly happened which was to be expected. For our first run with virtually everyone on zero clears was decent to get it finally nailed. The more we do it i'm pretty confident it will be a defo sub 2-hours for most people here. Even if it isn't though, its worth doing as I really like the mechanics. @Bluebear , we gotta get you there mate!

Anyone else been getting on okay? Any Lost Sectors, Dungeons or other raids done with FG this week?

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Fair play everyone for staying and nailing it, even if my eyes feel like death this morning 😅 Everytime we got close something silly happened which was to be expected. For our first run with virtually everyone on zero clears was decent to get it finally nailed. The more we do it i'm pretty confident it will be a defo sub 2-hours for most people here. Even if it isn't though, its worth doing as I really like the mechanics. @Bluebear , we gotta get you there mate!

Anyone else been getting on okay? Any Lost Sectors, Dungeons or other raids done with FG this week?

Congrats on the win guys going to be hitting destiny hard this weekend hopefully I can get over the hump lol 

I completed a solo legend lost sector last week @GazzaGarratt. I'd like my bling plz 😂 

I had to power up for the raid (weekly item) and lost all my revives due to time but I got it done. Sadly no exotic since I'm assuming I took too long.

Cheers for all the mentions people, I'll get there!!

I'm WFH on Monday so it won't be so bad for me to stay up a bit later on Sunday's raid. I feel I'm starting to get an understanding of how the raid works as a whole (still a little fuzzy on the first encounter inside the pyramid though).

Gonna spend tonight and tomorrow getting my powerlevel up.

Also, given that we missed out by 2% on Rhulk that one fight... I guess this won't be the time to say that I've just found out you get an additional Mobieus use while using the exotic legs... I had it hardcoded in my head that it was only 2 uses with the Void 3.0 stuff...

1562265543_Starletlogsig.png.19b3c199efb193f2f7d11a161bf5a2d6.png

I'm actually surprised they ended the psi ops story line so quickly.  I figured it would've lasted at least as long as the current season.  Maybe something else is coming down the pipes at some point?

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

9 hours ago, Riff Machine said:

I'm actually surprised they ended the psi ops story line so quickly.  I figured it would've lasted at least as long as the current season.  Maybe something else is coming down the pipes at some point?

I've yet to play the PSI Ops thats just out but the Story beat has been fantastic so far. Didn't expect a good season alongside an expansion but it seems to be working this time out. It will definitely lead to more. I thought they said ages ago, they have an extra special additional story element that helps us move from this to the next part? I think it was in Joe Blackburn's big State of Destiny thread ages ago. I'll dig it out.

You know, I've always been fine with a lot of the non-matchmade stuff in this game, but IMO, no matter the difficulty, these seasonal activities should always have matchmaking!!  Especially so if they're tying progress within the war table to do them.  It's stuff like this that honestly turn people away from even bothering with this.  Now, I know if needed, I could round up a couple FGers and get it done but again, It's a limited time event that in a couple months, will be irrelevant.  

I'm probably more annoyed by it due to my lack of time to play much of anything lately, but yea.  It's a piss off.

10 hours ago, Riff Machine said:

You know, I've always been fine with a lot of the non-matchmade stuff in this game, but IMO, no matter the difficulty, these seasonal activities should always have matchmaking!!  Especially so if they're tying progress within the war table to do them.  It's stuff like this that honestly turn people away from even bothering with this.  Now, I know if needed, I could round up a couple FGers and get it done but again, It's a limited time event that in a couple months, will be irrelevant.  

I'm probably more annoyed by it due to my lack of time to play much of anything lately, but yea.  It's a piss off.

Agreed. Seasonal activity is the more accesible content for everyone so even if its harder, matchmaking should be allowed, or just have what the Battle Royale games which is an option to 'Fill' or 'Not Fill' the fireteam. Can't see it hurting anything else like servers or population. Which is this btw? Psi Ops or Wellsprings or both? I saw there was a Legend Psi Ops now, just not done much Wellsprings at all even though it looks decent.

Great raid completed yesterday after reset last night FG! @Capn_Underpants  @Horrible_Hector  @igotmollywhopped  @Kemp210  @Teenwolf25  great run and it was good to try the first Raid Challenge now they are out. Funny that this week's is to kill all 3 Unstoppable Ogres at the same time in the first encounter so whilst midway through it, Hector shouts 'Kill!'....when others not realised that it was the callout for our Tower rather than actually killing the Ogres! Thanks Bungie for giving us that callout RNG luck 🤣

Seems straightforward enough challenge though, just needs a tiny more co-ordination than normal.

Raid engram available to all clan members anyway! 😄 Looking forward to hearing how the FG teams get on this week!

I should be around all day Saturday if there's any raids and that kind of fun happening.

It would seem that this season has run it's course for some.  Maybe it's just me, but there doesn't seem to be anything here that makes me want to play right now.  I've yet to run through the new raid yet, but it honestly doesn't bother me as much as it would have a few years ago.  Tying challenges to a seasonal activity with no matchmaking has really turned me off of even bothering to try and the crafting system overall is garbage.

Only 44 days until next season...

Well, after some shitty internet issues and a few bits of mis-communication, I finally have a full Vow completion.  Thanks @GazzaGarratt@Teenwolf25 @Leeesh13 @Bluebear and @SWAINEY84 for the run today.  Apologizes for my anger near the end there.  My home internet issues have put me on a path to world domination...  Or, the fridge for some food.  

Congrats for getting the raid exotic @GazzaGarrattNow, where's all my FG Achievements for that???????? 😘

On 5/14/2022 at 6:08 PM, Riff Machine said:

Well, after some shitty internet issues and a few bits of mis-communication, I finally have a full Vow completion.  Thanks @GazzaGarratt@Teenwolf25 @Leeesh13 @Bluebear and @SWAINEY84 for the run today.  Apologizes for my anger near the end there.  My home internet issues have put me on a path to world domination...  Or, the fridge for some food.  

Congrats for getting the raid exotic @GazzaGarrattNow, where's all my FG Achievements for that???????? 😘

Sweet! 😄 Nice job!

Gave you the badge!

On 5/14/2022 at 11:08 PM, Riff Machine said:

I thought it was a really great considering some hadn't done one for a few weeks and some hadn't done a full run in a complete run. It really is a fun raid and still challenging which can lead to it being abit longer as each phase feels pretty long, especially the first one. Great feeling when we nailed it though. Special thanks to @Leeesh13  for slamming most people off the hexagon spikes in the jumping puzzle. If god made elite-titan trollers.....😎

10 hours ago, Capn_Underpants said:

Sweet! 😄 Nice job!

Gave you the badge!

Thanks for doing this Sam! Look at that nice shiny medal Batman @Riff Machine  😎❤️