Until Dawn Remake - not just another remaster

Antpool84

So when I saw the headline about an Until Dawn Remake i thought to myself "why the hell are they remaking this?!". It looked great as it was on PS4 and there are other games that could do with a remaster first. But having read the article and what they are doing I think it will be worth a replay. As well as adding extra branches and deaths so that there are even more options for how your story plays through, it is being tinkered with so it fits in with the Dark Pictures Anthology games timelines, which could be interesting. It's definitely something I would be happy to go back to when it comes out as I loved the first one

until-dawn-remake-leak.jpg?mtime=1644835
EARLYGAME.COM

A leaker claims to know that an Until Dawn remaster is in the works. Here's everything you...

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Will have to keep an eye on this @Antpool84 . Remake sounds much more positive than another remaster!

I totally agree. Remaster are all good if its a game from the past that you havnt played or something that you loved that you want to go back to, but they don't always add to the experience, and when its a bad remaster it can damage memories of a good game. By remaking a game and adding to it it gives those who have played it a slightly different experience from their first play of the game, and can introduce it to newer gamers too

5 hours ago, slamminbones said:

Remember buying this didn't really get into it so got rid off it then we got it on ps plus and actually got into it and loved it but I would rather a second game over a remaster/remake.

If you enjoyed this, try some of the dark pictures anthology games, they are made by the same publisher and they have remade Until Dawn to tie into them all