Witch Queen ViDoc - Destiny 2

GazzaGarratt

The latest Video Documentary from Destiny 2 showcasing some of the latest gameplay and insights into the Witch Queen.

Let us know what you all think people!

hell yea super hyped to get a void buddy for warlock then maybe I can go an challenge @Kemp210  arc souls in an epic battle

super hyped for what the story is gonna bring us with caiatl coming back and what seems to be a cutscene with worm gods??

like holy shit if you asked me to go fight more xols I would gladly do it for nostalgia

and the glaive seems to be a good support weapon except for the hunter glaive which seems to be ad clear based which is nice to see hunters get love

and it seems we are also getting a host of exotics

the parasite grenade launcher that yeets hive larvae at the enemy with "increasing damage" could be a great dps weapon depending on how it works

osteo striga the cool looking thorn smg that would most likely pair nicely with necrotic grips with the homing thistles and poison bursts

we are also getting a lmg to emulate what being a cabal colossus would be like with the ability to fire mini rockets and slugs

then there are the 3 glaives

titan puts bubbles down for protection

warlock healing turret

hunter blast that chains to enemies

now to the armour

each class is getting 2 pieces of exotic armour one for stasis one not

warlock gauntlets that give you an extra coldsnap grenade and enhanced tracking

and boots that seem to grant the devour effect when getting kills in an empowering rift??

titans are getting a chest piece that replaces your rally barricade with a stasis wall but still grants the reload speed of said rally barricade

and a helmet that looks cool that nothing has been said of yet

hunters get a helmet that increases the amount of dmg reflected by arc staffs middle tree aka general grievous 

and no idea what the stasis one is

thank you for coming to my TED talk

38 minutes ago, Bluebear said:

I know the throne world is meant to be an extension of savathun's mind, I wonder if the scene with the water and the worm gods was a memory of Fundament?

thats a good shout could be a memory of after the sister got their worms originally from the worm gods

Super pumped for this, there’s a lot more here than I thought, 50 weapons being added, 13+ Fragments for void 3.0, new season ( season of the risen) kicking off the same day as expansion so a lot for us to get our teeth into which is awesome following this dry period, it’s going to feel overwhelming in a good way, I’m also looking forward to the campaign then going back on legendary for that challenge and extra rewards, they said if you like campaigns like doom, god of war and Titan fall 2 then  we’ll like this one, either way I’m hyped and the vidoc was really good, bring on the 22nd!

22 minutes ago, SWAINEY84 said:

Super pumped for this, there’s a lot more here than I thought, 50 weapons being added, 13+ Fragments for void 3.0, new season ( season of the risen) kicking off the same day as expansion so a lot for us to get our teeth into which is awesome following this dry period, it’s going to feel overwhelming in a good way, I’m also looking forward to the campaign then going back on legendary for that challenge and extra rewards, they said if you like campaigns like doom, god of war and Titan fall 2 then  we’ll like this one, either way I’m hyped and the vidoc was really good, bring on the 22nd!

9A2A9F3B-B4EF-47C1-81C3-7ABAAA09952D.jpeg