Tiny Tina's Wonderlands

J4MES OX4D

• J4MES OX4D changed the title to Tiny Tina's Wonderlands

I like the premise behind the game.  I just wish it stuck to the fantasy aspect and kept a lot of the guns out of it to really get that D&D feel.  I may end up checking this out but I've never been too keen on the borderlands series as a whole.  This could also be a PS Plus game at some point down the road too.

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

5 hours ago, Riff Machine said:

I like the premise behind the game.  I just wish it stuck to the fantasy aspect and kept a lot of the guns out of it to really get that D&D feel.  I may end up checking this out but I've never been too keen on the borderlands series as a whole.  This could also be a PS Plus game at some point down the road too.

Sir, one of the specializations for my current D&D character can literally make a magic cannon. Guns aren't D&D enough.... bah!

19 hours ago, Riff Machine said:

Yeah, mentioned on Discord that I just can't see me getting this. Borderlands is a funny series that I should really love, given it has some great praise for things like looting and shooting and all the different weapons. I just always struggled with the story and gameplay unfortunately. Tried playing BL4 abit with Hector and enjoyed it for a short while but didn't give me the wow factor like Destiny did unfortunately. At least they usually are offline games too so you can play it at anytime and the campaign and levels are all there to complete whenever you want.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

18 hours ago, Rumelylady said:

Sir, one of the specializations for my current D&D character can literally make a magic cannon. Guns aren't D&D enough.... bah!

Har-Dee-har-har…

I will be calling your cannon “Tina” when you finally build it during avernus.  

I still may grab this but certainly not at full price especially with it being an Epic exclusive. Just wish they would hire some bloody decent writers who can do a proper story with added humour like the original Borderlands. It really makes you wonder how people actually get employed in such roles and how they manage to concoct such nauseating and tedious dialogue. 

I know @Teenwolf25 has been playing it.  @Forty6_N_two and @FallenDark200 as well.  

I’m curious to see how well it’s been doing sales wise though.