Madden 22 Connected Franchise

What's good all?

It's Suberbowl month, which means there's no better time to get the ball (egg) rolling for...

FG's Madden 22 Connected Franchise!

For those not aware, Madden enables users to play a conected franchise mode, which allows us to all play the equivalent of career mode together, each controlling a team! For now, I'm just trying to gauge interest, but some general points to consider/discuss:

This will be played on the PS4 version of Madden 22, to ensure all can play.

There are 32 available teams to choose from, those not controlled by a player will be controlled by the AI.

We need to commit to a number of games we are happy to play each real-life week. A dedicated day to get our games played could be a good idea?

If anyone doesn’t play their games, they will be simulated to ensure we don’t stall the progress of the league.

The league will start with a Fantasy Draft, to ensure as even teams as possible.

I’m still looking into the recommended settings for the games (quarter-length, difficulty etc), but wanted to start gauging interest early.  I’ve never ran one of these myself, so am open to any suggestions to make things run as smoothly as possible!

For now, please just comment below if this is something you are interested in, and we can start to form a more concrete plan!

GGFG

I've installed it today. Hopefully i'll try and find some time whilst i'm off to get used to it a little so I don't spanked too much 😅

@Jason  @TigerBurge  @BO7H B4RRELS  What you reckon? I think the PS4 version is cheap as anything these days. Would be good to try and do something to have a laugh. Maybe we can even get @kylebees in??!

21 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I've installed it today. Hopefully i'll try and find some time whilst i'm off to get used to it a little so I don't spanked too much 😅

@Jason  @TigerBurge  @BO7H B4RRELS  What you reckon? I think the PS4 version is cheap as anything these days. Would be good to try and do something to have a laugh. Maybe we can even get @kylebees in??!

I've got it but I don't have PS+ anymore.  Me or my son don't play our PS4 enough to warrant paying for it.  We both play our PCs way more.  Sorry, man.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

On 5/31/2022 at 11:58 AM, BO7H B4RRELS said:

I've got it but I don't have PS+ anymore.  Me or my son don't play our PS4 enough to warrant paying for it.  We both play our PCs way more.  Sorry, man.  

Ah man, that sucks. Shame you guys don't play it that much (although now you've given me the excuse to hammer you to get on PC games with us all again 👀