New site shizzle

Diddums

Credit to @Diddums to finally helping to organise getting us off a seriously slow and inconsistent host. Many of you may not realise or be bothered on how much this makes a difference, but we can't keep doing the amazing things if we don't have a home that works as fast as you would expect it too. No more Webmaster error messages, pictures load far quicker and jobs run virtually instantly. We're paying abit more but after nearly 10 years on our own, I think it was time we had our very own private dedicated server.

Special mention to @anticonscience  who was brilliant in helping with the technical parts that our brains just can't comprehend. We've spent alot of time doing groundwork at the start of this year and hopefully you'll start to see the benefits of it.

Oh, and if it wasn't worth the wait, don't forget - Click your notification bell at the top and ENABLE PUSH NOTIFICATIONS. Just like most websites now, you'll be able to get notifications to your mobiles, as it will come through as a mobile browser notification. And whilst i'll be the first to admit that we want to make more improvements, I hope this really helps go some way as to help keeping up with FG a little more often.

FG Notification.jpg

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Sounds all awesome but wait a minute what's all this lagggggg........ 

Only joking, feels much more agile and responsive. 

I'm with bones, I enjoy the latest topic reply bit and missed it when it was gone. 

It's nice to see fresh topics and not just bump old threads *Ahem Lee's PPR due for an update* 😀