Catch Those Memories

This resonates really deeply with me as the only voice recording I have of Anne is our church answerphone message. So if you’re videoing the kids, grandkids, spouses, partners, mum or dad, get them to talk as well.  Believe me, it’s worth it ❤️

_122937377_5.jpg
WWW.BBC.CO.UK

Dan Johnson's project capturing his father's voice made him consider the importance of preserving memories.

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

@Plumbers Crack  that is such a lovely article, and it really is true what you say. My partners dad passed away a couple of years ago, but she has loads of pictures and videos that she treasures, and even has a short voice clip that she managed to save that means the world to her. She is always taking pictures and videos of us, the boys, and the rest of her family, and she has captured so many great memories over the years ❤

A great article and now a great little thread. We're rubbish at taking photos of each other, and we try to have a go at each other about how to get more pictures. I think cloud saving will become even more important these days to try and store our memories for future generations. Thanks, Dave.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb