Peacemaker - DC Comics TV series

Greboth

Anyone else watching this?

The show centres around Peacemaker (John Cena) and follows on from the recent Suicide Squad film.  I'm not the biggest fan of the recent DC movies including the Suicide Squad so this show mostly passed me by but it's getting good reviews.  Only 3 episodes have aired so far but it's brilliant 😄 The trend continues of DC struggling to make good movies yet making better TV shows.

Also the opening credits may be the best opening credits ever made

https://youtu.be/7WQ3BxSe93A

Edit: Not sure why the video doesn't embed 😞

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

I can't wait to watch this!! I have to say i loved the film and was excited when they announced this. My laptop at the mo isn't the best for streaming things so will probably have to wait until it hits one of the streaming platforms, not sure if it will go to netflix since they got Titans from DC, or if it will go to Now TV

1 hour ago, Antpool84 said:

Juat watched the opening credits and i am already in love with this 😂😂

https://youtu.be/_mrr3UNALww

I know right! I linked them in the OP.  They're ridiculous and so contradictory to the actual show yet still fit perfectly.  I mean T1000 hip thrusting is always a win in my book.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

I'm going to have to find time to watch the newest Suicide Squad film so I can get up to speed with this. Cena seems to be making waves with his acting performances of late.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

53 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I'm going to have to find time to watch the newest Suicide Squad film so I can get up to speed with this. Cena seems to be making waves with his acting performances of late.

honestly before this show and suicide squad i didn't think he was capable of acting, i just thought he is just a typical buff wwe dude but he has surprised me positively in this show