The Reverend returns...

el Capitan

Alright you lot. I have been talking with an old friend in Gazza and we've both decided it'd be good for me to return. I was once a part of the old MW2 forums way back when under the handle of The Reverend. A lot has changed since then.

I'm a competitive call or duty player (search and destroy is my bread and butter) but I also scrim hardpoints and whatever the 3rd comp game mode will be this year. I'm an oldhead unfortunately at 32 but I like to think I can keep up with the young guns haha.

My life has recently been turned upside down with suffering 4 heart attacks! 1 which nearly took my life. But I'm fighting back in my recovery and gaming is an outlet for me to keep focused and positive.

So I'd like to say hello to the old frens and henlo to the potential new ones.

Peace and love x

20220109_025121.jpg

20211221_232915.jpg

IMG_20211017_150126_300.jpg

Hey Rob! I'm glad we've managed to keep you going my friend. No one deserves to go through what you've been through, especially at 32!

I know you play Destiny and FIFA aswell as CoD so let's get you involved mate. Tried much Pro Clubs at all? Also, which raids did you never get chance to try? I recall we did the Leviathan a few times back in the day 😄

Lets help you get back on track in 2022 👊 We're all here rooting for you mate. 🧡

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

There's a blast from the past 😊👍. Good to hear you recovered successfully mate and you made back to us. Enjoy your stay and I hope it's a long and enjoyable one. GG

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

Hey dude, long time no speak. Sorry to hear how much you’ve been through but glad to hear you’re on the mend! We’ll make sure we get some games on the go! What you playing at the moment?

Good to have you back dude, there’s a lot of new faces in this place but plenty of people to get games in with.

You need to play more chill games.  7 days to die, you can mine, go for a drive and smash zombies heads in with a bat.  Good times!

20 hours ago, crispymorgan said:

I shall also buy a monkeybike......

Yo, that's a name I ain't seen in a while!

Welcome back dude, nice to see that a few little heart attacks won't get you down! Proper fighter for sure.

Be nice to play something with you dude, what do you play on?

banlol.png

I just recently returned as well! Welcome back dude. 

I was also around in the MW2 days, but I don't think we had the pleasure of playing together. (Was on PS at the time)

Currently play a ton of Vanguard on Xbox. Feel free to add me! (GT = MuzzLiteYear)