Is There a FG Clan Tag Set Up?

MuzzLiteYear

10 hours ago, MuzzLiteYear said:

Anyone know if there’s a FG clan tag set up on Vanguard? Repping the squad always gets me more kills 😉

We definitely had a 'Barracks' on Modern Warfare. Now that they've kind of merged Cold War and Vanguard due to Warzone, we'll have to check how it works.

Have you got your Activision ID to hand mate? That seems to be what we need to get you into the existing clan tag stuff! 😄

1 hour ago, MuzzLiteYear said:

Absolutely! Sounds good. Here you go:

MuzzLiteYear#4017081

no rush at all 🙂

Ahhh..Barracks Muzz (your PM) yep, I did do that but it was years ago. I think someone took it over...anybody know? I haven’t had a CoD installed for ages

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

It definitely exists because I'm in it. There is a member list, but as far as I seen Plumberscrack is the leader and it's invite only. Not sure if others have the powers. Will have a look when I'm next on to see if it's possible. Maybe @TigerBurge knows more.

Will invite ya if it let's me dude. 

14 minutes ago, IRaMPaGe said:

It definitely exists because I'm in it. There is a member list, but as far as I seen Plumberscrack is the leader and it's invite only. Not sure if others have the powers. Will have a look when I'm next on to see if it's possible. Maybe @TigerBurge knows more.

Will invite ya if it let's me dude. 

Thanks for looking into this mate!

OK well I had a look, I can see the memberlist and clan info. My only options available are Use Clan Tag, Use Clan Emblem or Leave Clan. 

Plumber is still the leader. @Plumbers Crack If you want to transfer me to leader I will invite anyone from the forums willing to join. They can just PM me their Activation ID and I will approve and look after it. I'm just nominating myself as I'm probably the most active. Mastery Camo in the last 2 Cods on Multiplayer (Damascus/DM Ultra) I'm level 300+ On Vanguard atm and finished the battle pass with 40 or 50 days left lol. 

I haven't even got a CoD game loaded anymore..which game was it from originally and I'll see if I can reload it ? If that fails maybe start an FG2.0 Clan. Let me try first but I'll need to know which game it was..CoD's tend to blur into one....

1 minute ago, Plumbers Crack said:

I haven't even got a CoD game loaded anymore..which game was it from originally and I'll see if I can reload it ? If that fails maybe start an FG2.0 Clan. Let me try first but I'll need to know which game it was..CoD's tend to blur into one....

The clan was setup on MW19 I'm sure. Cold war was integrated then Vanguard. Modern Warfare was the mother imo. It also hosts the same engine as Vanguard. 

I think once you have loaded her up. In the barracks there will be a pass leadership option I'm thinking. 

I'm active and willing to take it on Dave. 😃

@Plumbers Crack You might be able to do it via Activision's website without even loading a COD or redownloading anything.

We can start a new one, but we have one in place and we are level 4 and have some clan boarders unlocked. We also boast a member list of 33. Mostly from MW I'm thinking. 

Can't seem to do this in Activision's web site so I've made some space and I'm downloading the CoD:WW2 update. Something I swore I'd never do cuz it forces you to install warzone which I don't want. Looks like it might take a while as Destiny is updating as well. I'll try my best

3 hours ago, IRaMPaGe said:

@Plumbers Crack You might be able to do it via Activision's website without even loading a COD or redownloading anything.

We can start a new one, but we have one in place and we are level 4 and have some clan boarders unlocked. We also boast a member list of 33. Mostly from MW I'm thinking. 

I think I might have done it!!!! Let me know then I can uninstall it Kenny 👍

I will try it today after work and see if has gone through. I'm sorry you have had to dl stuff to accommodate it. It won't be a burden once it's fixed. It's just if returning players comeback or there is some sort of activity I will be able to let the FG name shine on COD. 

@Plumbers Crack That's weird, I definitely believe you Dave. That's my ID and also that's legitimately the level I was on.

It's either one of 2 things imo. I never owned or played WW2. 

OR unfortunately what I suspect that WW2 is not part of the Warzone Trinity of integrations. MW19, Coldwar, Vanguard. 

I'm guessing it's bugged or that COD is just not relevant for the current one and clan things etc. 

I made a short video about 20 mins ago so you can see it on my end. 

I load onto Vanguard and look at clan info etc. It still shows you as leader. 

Then I try and invite Muzz and it doesn't let me. Saying "I don't have the powers to do so" 

I can actually ban him from the clan funnily enough, but sadly can't invite anyone. 

15 hours ago, IRaMPaGe said:

@Plumbers Crack That's weird, I definitely believe you Dave. That's my ID and also that's legitimately the level I was on.

It's either one of 2 things imo. I never owned or played WW2. 

OR unfortunately what I suspect that WW2 is not part of the Warzone Trinity of integrations. MW19, Coldwar, Vanguard. 

I'm guessing it's bugged or that COD is just not relevant for the current one and clan things etc. 

I made a short video about 20 mins ago so you can see it on my end. 

I load onto Vanguard and look at clan info etc. It still shows you as leader. 

Then I try and invite Muzz and it doesn't let me. Saying "I don't have the powers to do so" 

I can actually ban him from the clan funnily enough, but sadly can't invite anyone. 

That’s s weird.... I noticed @GazzaGarratthas a symbol against his name...is that any use?

5 hours ago, Plumbers Crack said:

That’s s weird.... I noticed @GazzaGarratthas a symbol against his name...is that any use?

Maybe @GazzaGarrattis a lieutenant or some sort of deputy. That would in turn give him recruitment powers. The symbol might just be his level since he has played Warzone since Vanguards release. You will still level up Vanguard even if you don't have the game because of the integration. 

Most of the others are rank 1 with the private stripe emblem because they have never played Vanguard. 

I'll try and log on today and see if I have any access rights as i'm sure I do. If I can also make you a leitutant or whatever its called @IRaMPaGe  then I will do. Seems a little stupid you can't invite friends when the clan thing doesn't do a huge amount of things.

Either way, we'll get you in ASAP @MuzzLiteYear !! I'll report back later 👊