Who's Playing Vanguard?

MuzzLiteYear

I play Vanguard, just grinding camos and trying to have fun. 

How are you finding the game in general? I like it and think it's fast paced and enjoyable. 

I play on PS4, big fan of the Shipment/Das Haus playlists. 

You will have to add my Activision ID and turn crossplay on. I'm from Scotland, so the time differences might not be ideal. Still worth trying tho dude. 

IMG_20210308_165043.jpg

I’ll add you for sure man! I always have crossplay turned on, makes things a little more interesting. 

Honestly, I’m really enjoying Vanguard. Oddly enough, it kind of gives me MW2 vibes because I’m just chasing the dope skins! I also love the fast-paced small maps where you can get 50 kills in single matches. Decoy is my favorite map i don’t know why 😂

15 hours ago, MuzzLiteYear said:

I’ll add you for sure man! I always have crossplay turned on, makes things a little more interesting. 

Honestly, I’m really enjoying Vanguard. Oddly enough, it kind of gives me MW2 vibes because I’m just chasing the dope skins! I also love the fast-paced small maps where you can get 50 kills in single matches. Decoy is my favorite map i don’t know why 😂

I usually have crossplay off, but can easily turn it on for playing with people. Glad to hear that, I'm enjoying it too. It's some grind for atomic tho. Are you trying for many gold guns? It feels like MW19 to me mainly because of the game engine, but set in WW2. 

Definitely love the small maps for action and trying to get some high kills. Das Haus and Shipment are good for 100+ kills if you get a good game of Domination and hit your streaks and the lobby ain't too sweaty. 

I was trying to do a hipfire challenge for the Owen SMG recently on Das Haus and dropped 129 kills. Barely noticed until I hit like 70-80 and was doing reasonably well with time left in the match. 

Hmmmm decoy is alright, not my favourite. It's not half bad sometimes. My favourite is the original Dome from World At War. Then Das Haus/Shipment a close 2nd.

59 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I need to get it back updated. Any gamemodes to start with in your opinions? @MuzzLiteYear  @IRaMPaGe ?

This may be an unpopular opinion, but I really love playing Free For All....especially when I'm first getting back into a game! There are less distractions & noise, shoot whatever moves! lol

When you hop back on, let's get some games in!

2 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I need to get it back updated. Any gamemodes to start with in your opinions? @MuzzLiteYear  @IRaMPaGe ?

Team Death match on tactical pacing 6v6 is quite normal maybe a bit slow, but not chaotic. 

Kill confirmed is also good, I love Domination personally. 

Patrol is a nice change, it's like hard point but the objective is constantly moving. 

Play about with the pacing options, tactical is normal, assault is a few extra men each team. Blitz is nuts and absolute Carnage. 

I would avoid Shipment and Das Haus if you don't want to get stomped on. Great fun, but they are wild!