Anyone remember good ole LampCity??

MuzzLiteYear

What’s up everyone! My GT used to be LampCity, but I go by Nolan or Muzz. 

I used to be an Alliance clan member back in the day! Probably almost 10 years ago now. Looking to catch up with the old gang! I’m be been mostly playing Vanguard lately with a little Fortnite and Apex thrown in there.

Not even sure if people would remember me here lol, but it’s great to be back! I like the new name!

Welcome back to FG, Nolan! Sure is nice to see old faces returning 😄 I'm Lee, and mostly live around here these days for my sins. Many of us are on Playstation and PC but with crossplay now it really helps with anything we play going forward. 🙂 Defo a few people play Apex and a few on Vanguard too. Ironically, a few of us brits had reinstalled Fortnite to give it a go again...its really not that bad! Although the building still kills it for us oldies 🤣 What consoles do you own atm?

5 hours ago, MuzzLiteYear said:

Life's been great! Started a job at a company called HubSpot

Awesome to hear, funnily enough I know that company as we briefly looked at it at one stage. Super glad you're enjoying it mate.

Feel free to look around and get involved everywhere and anywhere you can! Looking forward to some games online mate...don't forget to look at events every so often. We do FG Fridays and some games are definitely crossplay there too 😄

Great to see all of these old names come up! Currently have an Xbox and a Switch....haven't delved into the world of PC gaming yet. 

For anyone that wants to add me on Vanguard the name is MuzzLiteYear (and Fortnite is the same). Would love to start clanning with some FG peeps!