Book of Boba Fett - First Thoughts?

LordBaguette

What are peoples thoughts?

I am enjoying it so far, probably not as much as The Mandalorian, but it feels distinct enough to not feel like a retread. I am hoping we see more of him facing some bounty hunters in the coming episodes. Also wondering if we get any flashbacks of further in the past

cba

Need to find some time to watch it. I expect a great series though, considering how well made Mandalorian was. Good to know it feels different enough to be interesting though so far 👍 How many series will it have if anyone knows?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

3 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Need to find some time to watch it. I expect a great series though, considering how well made Mandalorian was. Good to know it feels different enough to be interesting though so far 👍 How many series will it have if anyone knows?

No one knows, not even Disney. Shows only get 2nd series now if they perform well

cba

It was fantastic seeing Cad Bane slowly walk in to town :D

It’s a weird series though to comment on due to the last couple of episodes. Don’t get me wrong I’ve enjoyed them but they’ve really been Mandalorian episodes in the midde of the Boba story.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

honestly it doen't feel like they wanted to make a seperate series but one with multiple povs and stories that are either interconnected or not, kinda like game of thrones, but for some weird reason we got two series