Playstation VR2

J4MES OX4D

Not a great deal of info in terms of what it looks like, retails for, etc. I expected one to be made due to the fact that you have to order a free adapter for the current PSVR to work on a PS5.

1 hour ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Not a great deal of info in terms of what it looks like, retails for, etc. I expected one to be made due to the fact that you have to order a free adapter for the current PSVR to work on a PS5.

Plus the original VR is only 1080p whereas this one will be 4K. Can't see this one being as cheap though - they'd do well to get it priced around £500. 

d2esPm2XHjQeeQi287dZtT-1200-80.jpg
WWW.PCGAMER.COM

Market research firm IDC has crunched the sales numbers and is suggesting a price cut is vital to the success of Sony's VR headset.

On 3/31/2023 at 1:35 PM, J4MES OX4D said:
d2esPm2XHjQeeQi287dZtT-1200-80.jpg
WWW.PCGAMER.COM

Market research firm IDC has crunched the sales numbers and is suggesting a price cut is vital to the success of Sony's VR headset.

Well, it would be nice as my son would benefit from this but I can't see the price coming down just yet. The kit is just a piece of kit like the pro PS5 controller which means it will absolutely have a floor where it won't come below. It does look incredible as @Plumbers Crack posted the Linus VR2 review and it looks superb.

On 1/6/2022 at 12:45 PM, J4MES OX4D said:

Plus the original VR is only 1080p whereas this one will be 4K. Can't see this one being as cheap though - they'd do well to get it priced around £500. 

Well, thats a private show at Rhino, but the VR last much longer 😄