It Takes Two [GOTY 2021]

J4MES OX4D

Been playing this over Christmas and it's an absolute blast! Wonderful co-op game that can be played with anyone either locally or online. Also only one user needs to own it and the partner can join with a free guest pass. It's mainly about platforming, puzzles and working together with communication. Wonderful visuals in a superbly designed world, charming story and really solid mechanics. Highly recommend picking this up if you haven't already and I can see why this won Game of the Year 2021!

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

I've added this to one of my first 'wants' of the year. I would love to play this co-op for a great laugh, and I'm glad you both have had equally great experiences on this.

Is there any restrictions with the guest pass at all?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

42 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I've added this to one of my first 'wants' of the year. I would love to play this co-op for a great laugh, and I'm glad you both have had equally great experiences on this.

Is there any restrictions with the guest pass at all?

No crossplatform or generation sadly but it's absolutely solid otherwise, and amazing that the pass is free. One thing I'm not sure about is regarding EA Play and whether a member can invite someone for free or if two players need EA play. As long as one person owns the game fully, they can invite anyone who enables the pass though.