Any female gamers?

Cloudy2021

19 hours ago, Cloudy2021 said:

Hi, I'm a female gamer and am checking to see if there are any female PC gamers here, ideally in their 30s too? Thanks!

Hello! Welcome! You can call me "La"... and yup, I'm in my 30's lol. Been playing video games since I was basically born. Originally had some consoles but those were for exclusives and for some other games. I was always a PC gamer at heart, as I used to build PCs with my dad. Our Christmas gifts were usually PC parts lol.

There are some other women gamers here in FG. @Rumelylady  is one of them too.

What do you like to play? For social stuff, you'll catch me on with everyone in Destiny 2. I'll probably start getting back into Valheim (we have 2 servers in FG)... and I'll probably poke around in 7 Days to Die (FG has its own server).

For what I truly and really enjoy? Strategy games. RPGs. Basically anything really story driven with choices. I could talk all day about Mass Effect and Dragon Age. For other games, Final Fantasy will always have a place in my heart. I would love it if Pikmin would continue. I have also spent hundreds of hours in games like Civilization, Endless Legend, Humankind.

Hope to catch you on!