The FG Awards 2021

This is absolutely fantastic as always, and seeing so many of the newer guarde getting these awards just goes to show what staying power we have as a community. Leigh has been nothing short of inspirational in his running of this place and should be commended as such, how that man has been able to tolerate all our (specifically mine) bullshit without turning in to a rabid alcoholic is beyond me, yet here he is dishing out all these fantastic awards to quite possibly the highest quality people on the face of the earth. A massive round of applause to all of you, and a massive thanks to Lee for all his hard work as well. 

Here's to 2022, wishing you all a Merry Christmas and an awesome new year. GGFG ❤️ 

banlol.png

19 hours ago, Greboth said:

You say the sweetest things 😘

I‘ll have you know though it’s not an award, it’s a badge and one I wear with pride.

Get the fuck outta here you fucking imposter. And leave my badge at the door. 

banlol.png

Oh hey, did you guys know we have a website! Just saw this, congrats everyone. It's been a pleasure being part of this community over the last 16 months. 

21 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

FGer of the Year

Despite being at FG for only 16 months, she has made a monumental difference to the outcome of FG over the past year. Gathering troops, usually at 3am in the morning for her, organising raids and events. This place went from what we thought was an 'active' Destiny clan to having the most active raids we've ever done in the past 7 years of the game being out. Not only supporting this, but supporting other FG Friday events, setting up servers, creating a buzz about FG on topics, interesting viewpoints and actively encouraging new, less frequent people to show up more often around FG. A heart of gold with massive support from her husband Carl @TurboR56Mini too, we wouldn't have been able to give away such incredible gifts as part of the FGFGF, like the two PS5s a few months ago. She's also there for people on the personal level, and like many of you know how I will always be there for you, it is equally seen through what La has done for others behind closed doors. What's even better, is that we haven't had many women as part of FG and to think that someone like this can have such a positive impact on all aspects of FG, its shows how much we've opened our eyes and should be willing to do more for all FGers. Proud to call her my friend at my hour of need, we all appreciate and salute you for the effort you put here, La.

Winner - @RenFengge - La

GGFG

P.S. I really hope more of you FGers can join the other 36 so far confirmed people all across the world to join us in Wales in November 2022!! >> Biggest FG Meet Up Ever - Nov 2022

Aw. Shucks. Thanks. But, we should also note that the foundation of FG wouldn't be what it is for people like me and @Leeesh13  to build on if it wasn't for all the other winners, @GazzaGarratt, and @Diddums. The creation of FG by Diddums and the continual behind-the-scenes work by Lee is what makes this all possible. I hope to help make things even bigger and better for 2022! (once I find a good balance between hybrid work, gym, and games lol)

Also, FGer of the Year shared with darling-husband @TurboR56Mini  for doing the social aspects that I can't do lol... and for being the stellar D2 player he is, for leading teams, teaching, and just jumping in when needed.

So, thanks, FG, for making our COVID-quarantine time actually fulfilling and fun. Thanks to @wh1skeyactual  for bringing us in. Thanks to @Kemp210  for constantly being our third in nightfalls and other fireteam activities. Thanks to @Baabcat  for being an amazing raid partner, along with @Venom  for always leading and teaching.

We will see everyone on D2, Valheim, 7 Days, other games, and on the boards!

40 minutes ago, Chookes said:

Congrats all.

Just popped in to say “thank fuck Diddums won fuck all”.

Ciao.

Your quality to quantity ratio has been retained 😄

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

18 minutes ago, J-Lurch said:

Thank you for my award it was an amazing moment for both myself and the fantastic team we have every Monday and I feel that goal really symbolised our passion and desire to win that night. 

gg

Disappointed. No thanks for your mother bringing you into the world, your father for the initial...va-va-voom, the trainers for bringing you through the Academy to the first team, your teachers for keeping you on track at school, the rest of your family and friends and anyone else who knows you. No tears of joy..very poor (jk)

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork