Official Spiderman Trailer 2 and Theories

LordBaguette

Well the final trailer is here.

Potential spoilers below:

I think it's clear the other spidermen have been edited out of the scene with the 3 villains on the scaffolding, since Lizard is jumping towards nothing (although it almost looks too obvious that this is the case). Marvel have a history of editing their trailers so, I am pretty sure this is correct. In one of the final shots, it looks like Andrew Garfields glove is going to catch MJ (Tom holland jumps but the glove is a different colour than the suit he is wearing), which makes sense he's the one to save her falling, as redemption for not saving Gwen in the Amazing Spider-Man 2. The red on Doc-Oc is not a redesign, its Peter using Stark tech to shut down the arms and make him docile again. I am hoping they explain why Dr Strange isn't helping in the fights, as they would be over in seconds otherwise. I hope its not just a case of "you have to battle these demons yourself parker", that would be lame..

I went back and watched all the spiderman films over the last couple months in preparation because I am a nerd

cba

I can't wait for this to come out!!!

I think you are bang on about the 3 spider-men being in that shot with Electro, Sandman and Lizard. The positioning is all wrong for it just to be the one. Do you think there is a second goblin in therw too? It looks like another goblin different to the Dafoe one at one point.

Good catch on the Garfield glove, i'll have to give it another watch later.

I was not sure about revealing Spider-Man's identity at the end of the last movie, and I still am, but I do like that we're seeing the consequences of that. It doesn't look like that'll be undone, since living with a public identity will be one of the lessons this movie is setting up. I much prefer Spidey with a secret identity, but they can still win me over on this.