Halo Infinite MP Available NOW

J4MES OX4D

You can download and play Halo Infinite multiplayer Season 1 for free right now on Steam and Xbox. Although it's in beta still, I think it's available right through until its official release next month along with the campaign. There is currently some issues downloading on Xbox but the Steam version can be downloaded and played right now!

Enjoy!

More info

a7540f32c84465ee4f87407bd8ef5c278b58fe01
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

On behalf of the entire Halo Infinite team, and in celebration of Halo’s 20th anniversary, I am very happy to announce that your Spartan journey begins… today! Sincerest thanks to the entire Halo community...

11 hours ago, Tar-Eruntalion said:

so is the mp free forever and you pay for the campaign or is it free until the full game is released?

MP will remain a free component forever after its full launch in December - it was always intended as a free to play title and separate from the campaign entity. The campaign itself will cost £50/$60.

thank you, i don't think i have ever seen this practice in any other game so i was confused, i thought it was some kind of trial, i might check it out if my pc doesn't spontaneously combust from the load

3 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

MP will remain a free component forever after its full launch in December - it was always intended as a free to play title and separate from the campaign entity. The campaign itself will cost £50/$60.

As someone who buys games mainly for the MP content, this is no-brainer for me..thanks James 👍

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

The Season 1 Battle Pass has been extended to May 22nd 2022 so if you wanted to buy into that, you have over 6 months on it. 

2 hours ago, Tar-Eruntalion said:

thank you, i don't think i have ever seen this practice in any other game so i was confused, i thought it was some kind of trial, i might check it out if my pc doesn't spontaneously combust from the load

Yeah it's a weird format that we don't usually see made even more confusing by it's surprise release out of nowhere. There probably would have been even more confusion if both portions released on the 8th next month together with the package being a free to play £50 title😂

Post-launch support of this game has apparently been the worst ever seen of a live service. Two maps added in almost one year, lots of unfinished and missing aspects plus the awards to incentivise retention are woefully embarrassing. The studio head has just left and there's no sign of any worthwhile future content with over 90% of players departed. 343 have literally destroyed Halo - this has been their 4th chance and they've failed harder than ever before. Time to bury the series altogether IMO. Still cannot believe this is the biggest budgeted game of all time.