Lost Ark

J4MES OX4D

@Rumelylady has fallen in love with this one.  It's looks so damn good and seems to have gameplay similar to Diablo or Torchlight.  I may have to take a stab at it at some point.

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*

9 minutes ago, Riff Machine said:

@Rumelylady has fallen in love with this one.  It's looks so damn good and seems to have gameplay similar to Diablo or Torchlight.  I may have to take a stab at it at some point.

I'm off work for the next week and I'm tempted to try it seeing as it's free!

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

The sidequest text is getting very reparative. "The refugees need food," "we're low on supplies," "go destroy the marauders barrels of water," etc but the combat is satisfying visually. You can only have eight attacks active at a time, so if you are so inclined it allows for some fun experimentation. There's lots of little side things to chase after to make levels last longer as each area isn't really the largest and there aren't that many quests in each area. It's always a surprise when you get some quests like "help villagers find their lost luggage" and rather than having to find 3 - 5 items in the area you just find one; usually within a few steps of the quest giver.

I feel like I'm moving through content pretty quickly, so it'll be interesting to see what there is for endgame content and what player retention will be like in a few months.