Thank you FG

I'm glad you've found a supportive community during this difficult time man.  This place isn't like any other I've ever come across.  It's the real deal.  I hope you can come out on the other side of all of this in a better place.  I'd definitely recommend going to see someone if you can.  Therapy is invaluable.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

1 hour ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

I'm glad you've found a supportive community during this difficult time man.  This place isn't like any other I've ever come across.  It's the real deal.  I hope you can come out on the other side of all of this in a better place.  I'd definitely recommend going to see someone if you can.  Therapy is invaluable.  

I've been speaking with a Councillor. 

So last year she said she wanted to lose some weight she weighed around 13 stone (82kg) she's about 5'4 so as I like to keep fit got her doing circuits and got her in to running and got her to change her diet in around 10 months she lost about 4 and a half stone (28kg) she got confidence then one day announced she didn't love me day after found out she was on dating apps then found out she met someone else which was setup through a friend in her work she jumped from my bed to this other guys in a space of a week. 

She did something very similar back in 2005 but this time there's no going back. 

slamminbones.png

Damn, man.  I can't imagine the pain, especially with kids in the picture.  I don't have any magic words that can fix any of this, but sometimes just venting and getting things out can help you to process it and move forward.  I'm glad to hear you're seeing a counselor.  Too many people are too prideful to do that.  Great job.  

5abdbe250c715_RespectAll-FearNone.png.9bc1a4f0d1cdab1c7e67e48baf8275b4.png.63941b93d8c1d7bc3f9ca9f365076c45.png

3 minutes ago, BO7H B4RRELS said:

Damn, man.  I can't imagine the pain, especially with kids in the picture.  I don't have any magic words that can fix any of this, but sometimes just venting and getting things out can help you to process it and move forward.  I'm glad to hear you're seeing a counselor.  Too many people are too prideful to do that.  Great job.  

I find my running helps massively. 

I'm just looking ahead what I can do for my kids. 

The comments she's made are uncalled for like she asked if I've see django which I replied it's one of my top 5 films she said because of the rasist slurs I said no it's a tarantino film she said her new fella said the same then said I won't be home Saturday as I'm meeting his parents and this was a couple of weeks back we've only been apart a month but I just let it go over my head I've gone past caring for her. 

slamminbones.png

Hey fella first of all I'm sure others would agree you can bore us all in the chat all you want if it helps. Also some of us may have gone through something similar a d just sharing stories may also help (I've got some good ones 😉) one "good" thing I  guess is the kids involved are older but good luck moving forward and hope you get settled and sorted out Asap.

Sorry to hear about that dude, I haven't been on many games lately to speak with you but you are a legend and a gentlemen!

Keep your head up and keep them platinum's raining down lol 

Well done FG! again I can't get enough of how good this group is. Roll the fuck on November 2022!

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

38 minutes ago, G_dub52 said:

Sorry to hear about that dude, I haven't been on many games lately to speak with you but you are a legend and a gentlemen!

Keep your head up and keep them platinum's raining down lol 

Well done FG! again I can't get enough of how good this group is. Roll the fuck on November 2022!

Definitely need to try get a game with you soon it's been quite a while. 

slamminbones.png

19 hours ago, slamminbones said:

I promise I won't bore you lot with my troubles much in chats as i must sound like a broken record

Don’t worry, you already did with the amount of ‘for fucks sake Paul’ while racing 😄 

Joking aside dude, it’s a paradigm shift and it’s not somethibg you can just get over.  So no matter how much of a broken record you think you are, if you need to talk about then talk.  We’re all here for you and all more than happy to ram you off track or shoot you in the face as required.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

You've been through a hell of a lot lately Paul, and none of it was what you wanted.

I'm just glad for you that there was a place like this place that could be there for you when you didn't even know you needed it.

I don't think any of my words say better what FG is all about than your post. Keep strong buddy. I firmly believe your life, in time, will get better. And thank you for being a key part of the FG Family, dude ❤

P.S. For what its worth, I think Tommy is spot on. We'll always be here to talk to, but also getting private therapy will be even more beneficial for you. The more people help you talk about it, the more it doesn't weigh on your mind every day.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

A little update. 

I stated the house was not to go on the market till after the new year so a couple of weeks ago a mate called me saying the house was on the market she had put it up for sale behind my back saying to the estate agents and our estate agent that I said it was ok so they were pretty pissed off but they've said it won't sell till February which I've said that's ok as long as it is that month anytime before I won't sign as I need to find my own place. 

Last weekend I lost a mate to AML leukaemia he battled it for 3 years back in July they said there was nothing else they could do for him. 

But I'm doing ok just planning my future once I get a place. 

slamminbones.png

Damn dude, it sounds like you've been through a hell of a lot. Sorry to hear all you've gone through and hope everything works out with your house!

I'm glad this place could be a support through these tough times, we're always here. You're a good man Paul, stay strong.

Not everyday will feel like progress, but you are making progress mate. You have sorted so many practical things like your house potential sale to other key factors like your kids - all alongside you dealing with this emotionally. So many things have already been sorted and time is helping you heal, we can definitely see that.

Just know on the days where it seems more tougher than others, that we're here pal, like always. Talk, moan, laugh and joke with us whilst we play online. Because everyone like Dad jokes, right? 😎

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

I have my god days and then bad days but I know things will get worse before they get better which is when I'm not under the same roof as my kids but where I will be living temporarily isn't suitable for them but I should be able to sort something out for a night or two. 

slamminbones.png

A nice little update.

So since I've put this up I put my self out there some situations where I could of been arrested for what I would call exercise in a public place in plain view of dog walkers people out for their afternoon walks which it should of been kept to the bedroom 😅 there have been a few women I've seen but the last four months I've been seeing someone it's had its ups and downs bit it's back on track.

On Thursday I messaged my ex asking about the divorce as I made ammendments on the paper work as I wasn't agreeing to her terms but sent the papers about 5/6 weeks ago to my amazement I was supposed to be in court at 10.30 on Thursday which was news to me but any way i asked are we divorced her reply was yes so I was in work and was running around shouting like I just got a golden ticket.

On Thursday my whats app and messenger was going nuts as I told a hand full of people that once I'm divorced I'm posting a picture of Mel Gibson as William Wallace with the caption freedom on my Facebook which drew alot of attention.

slamminbones.png

The heart can be a hard thing to heal after going through that kind of ordeal.  This group has definetly been a great anchor of support when I've been at my lowest, and I'm glad they've been there for you as well.  I know we never really game that much, but If there's ever a need for an ear, I'll always be ready to chat and help anyway I can.

Just another reason why FG is by far one of the best communities in the fucking world.

It's good to see you're getting to know someone.  The new dance will take time but you'll know when you've found the one.  Just keep on doing your thing and never forget you have Friends here to support you through thick and thin.  🤘🏻

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*