GM Nightfall - Devil's Lair - Tips, Opinions and Highlights (Season 15)

GazzaGarratt

GM Nightfall this week is Devil's Lair. Minimum Power requirement of 1345 in current season. Shields, and mods required are as below:

image.png

Let's get some tips on what people expect to use e.g. Guns, Supers, Exotic Armour, builds, etc. Let's get some strategies down on here and also keep coming back and tell us what you've managed to achieve, or not and how successful your team was.

Remember, all tips and runs will massively help other FGers out! Sound off below!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

EZ PZ GM to his week. Awesome weapons too, Uzume and Plug-1. 
Basically any loadout will work. Bring a weapon to cover every shield type. Supers need to be defensive and aggressive so a Well is good with a stasis and then someone that can be aggressive like hammers, bottom tree solar warlock etc. 
In the tank room prioritise the tank if you can and the snipers. Brigs are easy then if the tank isn’t one shotting you.

For boss room try and keep in cover, use the room if you can but always remember to put the sword of the well behind cover. 

This is a GM that everyone’s capable of so enjoy it as the weapons are good and it’s a 25min GM 

Enjoy. 

Thanks for the GM run this evening @Teenwolf25  and @Forty6_N_two

image.png

The boss fight can be a little rough at the end, shanks sniping you through the left room and having to briefly peak out to kill the enemies gets you in no end of trouble. Patience clearly is key in there but with Clive's Wells at the right time it can be a steady fight. I used 1 Thousand Voices on the boss which seemed to do pretty decent damage. It also wipes out the Tank in the fight before the end boss. I think hardest part was taking shields off quickly in the early Witch room.

As you hide over in the train part (just like D1 old times), each wave can come out reasonably quick and dense with ads. Knights need Arc whilst the witches need Solar. Kept getting picked off a little bit in that room but overall a really good GM battle. As my experience isn't high I'd suggest you are looking at 30-45 minute runs instead.

Picked up an Uzume Sniper (Adept) with Snapshot Sights and Dragonfly so i'll keep that for a rainy day.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Ran it with LFG to get the completion as I’m away for a week or so. 2wells and a revenenat, never really in danger of failing , but does drag on a bit, possibly because we didn’t take a sniper with us so the spider stage takes some time. No danger in the boss room with constant wells. Got a half decent plug one but just happy to get it done.