Call of Duty: Vanguard

Dan94

It's a pretty sad state of affairs when fans are delighted that were are receiving the same amount of content day one than what we used to get back in 2009-10 at launch. Credit to Sledgehammer for delivering some quantity at least but whether the maps on offer along with the game itself has any quality is another matter. I don't like them recycling maps either because once Treyarch started doing that, they got awfully comfortable and their innovation and creativity nosedived. Sledgehammer shouldn't be rehashing other developers maps either and instead doing their own content from scratch. 

I still haven't found one reason to buy the game and this will be the first COD I don't own. I haven't seen 'hype' so flat since Infinite Warfare and this one could be received even worse now with Warzone such a high priority for the majority. I don't think my interest in Call of Duty has ever been so low and I probably wouldn't even play it if it was free. 

On 10/29/2021 at 9:31 AM, Dan94 said:

16 maps at launch, dead silence is now a perk instead of field upgrade, return of Dome & Castle from World at War...

Good to see 16 maps and the perk change but can't help feel the momentum is shifting away from their MP gamemodes. Warzone still holds up well atm though so it'll be interesting to see if the Vanguard weapons mix up the play in it.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

15 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Good to see 16 maps and the perk change but can't help feel the momentum is shifting away from their MP gamemodes. Warzone still holds up well atm though so it'll be interesting to see if the Vanguard weapons mix up the play in it.

Do like Warzone, but really hope multiplayer is decent this year. The last multi I enjoyed was MW19 and even that was just Cyber Attack exclusively pretty much.

Allows to play with 6 instead of 4, bit more chilled and also can run into a lot of new cool people/have a good laugh and banter

On 11/1/2021 at 8:03 AM, Dan94 said:

Do like Warzone, but really hope multiplayer is decent this year. The last multi I enjoyed was MW19 and even that was just Cyber Attack exclusively pretty much.

Allows to play with 6 instead of 4, bit more chilled and also can run into a lot of new cool people/have a good laugh and banter

yeh I’m the same, although I’m going to have to get it on PS4 and by all accounts that’s not the best console to play it on, still the game looks good and is what we expect from a decent COD

signatures small.jpg