Lightyear (Pixar)

GazzaGarratt

Chris Evans (yes, Captain America) is Buzz Lightyear. Out Summer 2022.

Was a little worried before I saw it, but I think his voice will fit the bill for sure.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

12 minutes ago, LordBaguette said:

Looks awesome. Do we think the whole film is just a child playing with a buzz toy and imagination? Or could be a movie set in the Toy Story universe and the Buzz toy is based on it

i had read somewhere that this movie is about the life of the astronaut that the toy in the toy story movies is based on, not 100% sure though

16 minutes ago, Tar-Eruntalion said:

i had read somewhere that this movie is about the life of the astronaut that the toy in the toy story movies is based on, not 100% sure though

Maybe - but the technology in the Toy Story universe is basically the same technology as ours in present day, this looks way more advanced

cba

6 hours ago, LordBaguette said:

Looks awesome. Do we think the whole film is just a child playing with a buzz toy and imagination? Or could be a movie set in the Toy Story universe and the Buzz toy is based on it

I assume it similar to the start of toy story 3 we're the characters are all in a somewhat realistic world and not as toys... I think it's more of the idea that it's 'the universe' (as you marvel folk call it) of the character and where he originated. A reimaged world where buzz is real

20 hours ago, James said:

I assume it similar to the start of toy story 3 we're the characters are all in a somewhat realistic world and not as toys... I think it's more of the idea that it's 'the universe' (as you marvel folk call it) of the character and where he originated. A reimaged world where buzz is real

or what anyone calls it because thats what it is xD

cba

18 hours ago, LordBaguette said:

or what anyone calls it because thats what it is xD

Just a different version of reality, not necessarily a different universe. But nonetheless looks amazing wherever it is!