GM Nightfall - The Corrupted - Tips, Opinions and Highlights (Season 15)

GazzaGarratt

GM Nightfall this week is The Corrupted. Minimum Power requirement of 1345 in current season. Shields, and mods required are as below:

image.png

Let's get some tips on what people expect to use e.g. Guns, Supers, Exotic Armour, builds, etc. Let's get some strategies down on here and also keep coming back and tell us what you've managed to achieve, or not and how successful your team was.

Remember, all tips and runs will massively help other FGers out! Sound off below!

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Right…….

Just done my first completion this season. Yes it’s awful. Do-able? Fuck yes. 

Team composition that worked for us:

Me

Stasis warlock with stag 

Ign code with blinding nades

Le momarque (void)

Threaded needle

Stasis titan

Blinding nades

Arc bow

Sleeper 

Well warlock with chest piece 

blinding nades 

vex 

threaded needle

Axiom darts 1 shot, kill them fast.

Elevator room.

Spawn kill all the psions ASAP.

The balls don’t stack anymore so prioritise the knight as his fire attack melts you. 

Ogre room.

Prioritise all the small stuff and take your time, don’t melt the ogres. Unstoppables spawns in a few times. Prioritise them. If you teleport and theres one near you it’s gonna kill you when you teleport more than likely.

Kill every champion in ascendant realm first, then kill ogre in normal room. It makes it easier.

Staircase.

The wanted dudes a cunt. 
Kill shit don’t die. 

BOSS ROOM PHASE 1

Stay on middle platform near staircase, stay in cover.

Throw the charged ball at her to take her shield down. 
Enemies spawn on right side and jump to middle, clear as quick as possible. 
DPS boss.

She will go to left side.

Throw the charged ball at her that you collected from right side. BE CAREFUL NOW AS THERES DEBRIS FLYING AROUND.

Enemies spawn on left and right side and all jump to mid. Stasis warlock time as others are blinding stuff and taking care of solar shields. EZ PZ.

If it any point the well is needed then use it but you should be chaining the healing rifts and spamming grenades when you have them. 

When everything is dead DPS the boss and run to the portal before shit spawns in. 

Take your time in the jumping puzzle. 

BOSS PHASE 2. 

This is the trickiest as she chases you around. Collect the orb, Charge and throw it at her, do as much DPS as possible, she’ll be left with very little health before the shield goes back up. 

Stay alive and don’t die as this is the final wave.

Avoid her, the boops, the flying debris and all the shit that spawns in. 

USE YOUR SUPERS AND DONT STAND STILL OR BE NEXT TO EACHOTHER. 

KEEP ROTATING WHILST BLINDING AND KILLING STUFF. 

Get orb from centre platform, charge it and throw it at her then melt her.

If you don’t melt her in this phase then you’re fucked as you have no supers and literally no ammo.

GOOD LUCK YOU’VE GOT THIS.

2 hours ago, Baabcat said:

Read on Reddit that the way to melt Sadia phase 1 is well/stasis/focusing lens/3 linear fusion rifles (I guess with Vorpal/boss spec). Havent tried it but thought i'd pass that on

ye I can focussing lens, stand in the well and all 3 use a vorpal for breaded needle with taken spec on it. I’m not sure if it’s an FPS thing with PC, as she usually flouts the shield back up. We’re gonna try it next run and will let you know. Beware tho as if you don’t melt her there’s a lot of stuff that spawns in so make sure you’re ready to run 😂😂

OMG this GM, very frustrating, large number of attempts to the boss room, and then it goes to hell. Not actually super hard to that point (elevator room is the worst bit but most teams know to overcharge a few of the balls for each phase and then its not to bad.). 

Just the boss room, been in a bunch of teams that had all the stuff needed for the melt but then got nowhere near achieving it. Not in itself a problem, just retreat to the island and deal with the adds, but then once she escapes the end game is just a bit of a nightmare - one hit kills, getting booped off the map, usually with no revives by that point. Very frustrating. 

GM's would be so much nicer if you could do the boss room first !!!   Dont think I'll get it done this week but to help me remember, my class was usually Well / Witherhoard / whichever burn bow was needed / LFR.

2 hours ago, Baabcat said:

OMG this GM, very frustrating, large number of attempts to the boss room, and then it goes to hell. Not actually super hard to that point (elevator room is the worst bit but most teams know to overcharge a few of the balls for each phase and then its not to bad.). 

Just the boss room, been in a bunch of teams that had all the stuff needed for the melt but then got nowhere near achieving it. Not in itself a problem, just retreat to the island and deal with the adds, but then once she escapes the end game is just a bit of a nightmare - one hit kills, getting booped off the map, usually with no revives by that point. Very frustrating. 

GM's would be so much nicer if you could do the boss room first !!!   Dont think I'll get it done this week but to help me remember, my class was usually Well / Witherhoard / whichever burn bow was needed / LFR.

Ditch the well bro and forget the bake.  Accomplished teams do the well/ focussing lens bakes. Me Forty and Justin have ran it loads and still don’t go for the bake because it’s hit and miss. If you don’t bake it’s a nightmare. 

If you’re struggling to clear enemies at boss then run stasis characters, even if all 3 are stasis. Stagger your supers. Never pop 2 at the same time. We’ve never hid on the other island to shoot stuff, we stand on the stairs. There’s a good sequence of throwing nades and supers. Works perfect for us. There’s no he odd time we wipe if she gets visual and boops is but usually it isn’t too bad