New project RC

Drifter

After finishing up my giant 1/5 scale monster truck build back in the spring I had told myself that was going to be the last project/build for a very very long time. Guess that idea lasted all of maybe 6 months  :lol: I really couldn't help it though. I have been wanting a set of Freestyle Rc axles for numerous years now, but they are so popular with guys in the Rc MT scene because they are so durable that there's actually a wait list dozens of people long at almost any given time. So when these popped up on a FB rc group last week I jumped on them. So starting to collect parts for this project now.

Just got the axles and also picked up a set of Imex Pullers tires which I have always wanted to use on a build. Also ordered an RJ Speed 50's Sportsman body for it which looks a lot like a 55 Chevy. Plans are to build another tube chassis out of steel tubing and probably run a Castle brushless system. Will post pics of the build as it progresses.

axles.jpg

I love these builds you do!

So, been wondering if you have ever seen this guy's work?

isla_fullxfull.31610804_cq0ftoxc.jpg?ver
WWW.ETSY.COM

You searched for: classicwrecks! Discover the unique items that classicwrecks creates. At Etsy, we pride ourselves on our global community of sellers. Each Etsy seller helps contribute to a global...

I think so. I have seen a guy in the past that has done some very realistic diorama type scenes like old gas stations and junkyards withe cars like that. Probably the same guy I bet. His stuff is really nicely done.