Online Characters

Lurchzy

Role-playing is a big part of the games for me and part of that is creating a good character to fit the role of the story. 

Here are some example of my characters and their strengths and styles. 

Would love to hear if anyone else plays this way. 

Christian Hunt

Nationally: English / Swedish

Style: Traditional / Ordinary / Messy

Isaac Lacelles

Nationally: English / Nigerian / French

Style: Extravagant / Street / Indie

Manuel Knight

Nationality: US / Nigerian

Style: Professional / Clean / Neat

I also plan to write some back stories on these characters however I just haven't had the time yet. 

That's really cool man. 

I roleplay Dungeons & Dragons and other paper and dice RPGs but it's not something I thought about in computer games, other than DayZ RPG where you have to create a character and back story just to get white-listed.

It's a great idea though to get more immersed.

I love games that allow you to create your own character but I suppose i always play a version of myself in most 😁 

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

1 minute ago, phil bottle said:

That's really cool man. 

I roleplay Dungeons & Dragons and other paper and dice RPGs but it's not something I thought about in computer games, other than DayZ RPG where you have to create a character and back story just to get white-listed.

It's a great idea though to get more immersed.

I love games that allow you to create your own character but I suppose i always play a version of myself in most 😁 

I think I got the inspiration from dungeons and dragons to be honest and it eventually spread into my time playing on World of War craft. From then on I've never looked back, always found it more fun playing as a character. 

Would love to get a game of DnD on the go with you and a few of the other FG people. 

You are a pretty cool character anyway though 😉

Great topic James @Lurrchh .

What games have you used these on so far or is it more just for the D&D type of game?

We thought about D&D a while back to try and play one day as we'd need a few large sessions to complete it all the way through but it didn't go too far. The winter might give us more time though this time round. I know that Elliott@Middle Class Caveman  and Sarah @Rumelylady  know a thing or two about this stuff and i think its a lot about giving some prep time to something like this. We could also stream it to which would be a fantastic demo for us all and others in FG that may be interested but not sure whats involved (like me!).

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

17 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Great topic James @Lurrchh .

What games have you used these on so far or is it more just for the D&D type of game?

We thought about D&D a while back to try and play one day as we'd need a few large sessions to complete it all the way through but it didn't go too far. The winter might give us more time though this time round. I know that Elliott@Middle Class Caveman  and Sarah @Rumelylady  know a thing or two about this stuff and i think its a lot about giving some prep time to something like this. We could also stream it to which would be a fantastic demo for us all and others in FG that may be interested but not sure whats involved (like me!).

Well I create these characters for every game I play if you have to make your character. For example Fifa, GTA, Destiny. 

Well count me in if you get a game night going!