Just When You Think You've Seen It All...

J4MES OX4D

..Demi Lovato claims that using the word 'aliens' is offensive to extra terrestrial beings

GettyImages-1342579878.jpg?w=1024
WWW.ROLLINGSTONE.COM

Demi Lovato has said referring to extraterrestrials as “aliens” is derogatory.

I am literally speechless and to think she was actually being serious! Earlier this year she tried to get a local LA family business of 35+ years closed down because it sold healthy food options which deeply offended her as 'fatphobic' despite not taking into account that such foods were also catering towards diabetic people and not just ones looking for a healthier lifestyle. Let's not forget this was a woman that used to buy illegal substances from minors on street corners..

I think her historic drug usage or the extreme wokeness has really got to her head now. Normally influential celebrities like this are a danger to their fans and sow huge divides in society but this one was beyond comical that not even her most die-hard fans can defend. I think it's only a matter of time she gets hospitalised sadly! 

Celebrities making tits of themselves is what they do best, it's all about self publicity.

Seriously guys, don't beat yourselves up about what some non entity shits out of their mouths, it only encourages them 😉

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

The sooner people stop falling for these stupid marketing tricks, the better. This woman's just limelighted herself on oretty much every first world publication with one dumbass statement, it's genius and people lap it up.

banlol.png