Far Cry 6

Macca89

Decided to go for it and purchase yet another game this month, after already getting Fifa and Battlefield. 

Far cry never disappoints, I'm only an hour into the game and I'm honestly hooked. 

You are on the island of Yara, run by what seems to be a dictatorship of some kind lead by Anton Castillo (Giancarlo Esposito), after a few stealth missions to warm yourself into that side of the game you end up washed up on a beach with nobody around. 

From then on its about finding the resistance against Castillo, getting used to your surroundings, Oh and also meeting my first pet "Guapo" The Crocodile who is absolutely brutal at your disposal! 

It's a great game so far and honestly can't wait to see what else it brings, huge map too and the graphics are ridiculous! 

A must get if I'm honest 👍🙌

TETRA_PREORDER_STANDARD EDITION_EPIC_Store_Landscape_2560x1440-2560x1440-827a9d1823ad230a0ea5a2efc7936370.jpg

• Macca89 changed the title to Far Cry 6
17 hours ago, Macca89 said:

Decided to go for it and purchase yet another game this month, after already getting Fifa and Battlefield. 

Far cry never disappoints, I'm only an hour into the game and I'm honestly hooked. 

You are on the island of Yara, run by what seems to be a dictatorship of some kind lead by Anton Castillo (Giancarlo Esposito), after a few stealth missions to warm yourself into that side of the game you end up washed up on a beach with nobody around. 

From then on its about finding the resistance against Castillo, getting used to your surroundings, Oh and also meeting my first pet "Guapo" The Crocodile who is absolutely brutal at your disposal! 

It's a great game so far and honestly can't wait to see what else it brings, huge map too and the graphics are ridiculous! 

A must get if I'm honest 👍🙌

TETRA_PREORDER_STANDARD EDITION_EPIC_Store_Landscape_2560x1440-2560x1440-827a9d1823ad230a0ea5a2efc7936370.jpg

I've completed the last couple of these and can't wait to play it, and from what you've said it won't disappoint. A lot of the criticism has been that its just same old same old Far Cry, but i always really enjoy them and get so many hours out of the games, so deffo going to get this. I'm expecting some vids of some insane kills dude 😜😂

I got this but then sent it back (I rent games).

The reason I sent it back is because enemies will constantly respawn even in mission areas. I had one mission where I had to destroy some stuff. I stealthily killed all of the enemies and then when I went to destroy the stuff half of the enemies had respawned meaning I then had a massive firefight on my hands, with the enemies even calling in reinforcements. I've read online that you can kill an enemy who will then respawn, spot their own dead body and alert everybody else 🤷‍♂️🤣

Seems it may be a bug or something that Ubisoft could fix. So I'll pick it up again if they do.

From what I played of the game my favourite thing was probably Guapo the crocodile.

fart.gif

On 11/3/2021 at 2:46 PM, Antpool84 said:

Just read that there is a 90GB update coming for the usual fixes

Its like CoD opened the doors for 3 figure storage games and everyone else is trying to follow suit 😄