Festival of the Lost 2021

GazzaGarratt

Festival of the Lost

October 12th until November 2nd

Taken from Bungie.net

EVENT

• REMEMBER THE LOST
    • Eva Levante invites you to join a Last City tradition that celebrates the light we find in the darkness. Gather round the campfire with your fellow Guardians, dig into your overflowing bags of candy, and fondly recount the tales of those who were lost but will never be forgotten.

ACTIVITIES

• HAUNTED SECTORS
    • An Exo and a Vex Mind have merged to become something... new, a Guardian on Nessus is being hunted for their Ghost, and headless creatures prowl through the dark chasms of the Moon. Grab your favorite mask, join a fireteam, and embark on three new tales of terror.

LORE

• BOOK OF THE FORGOTTEN
    • A book filled with memorable characters and heroic deeds—well, almost filled. If you can find the missing pages and avoid smudging the words with chocolate, you’ll have quite a story to tell. When you do, make sure the flashlight is directly under your chin.

COLLECTIBLES

• SHH... DID YOU HEAR THAT?
  • It’s probably just the wind. The wind or the new Jurassic Green Pulse Rifle. Either way, it’s midnight and no one’s sleeping until you go check. And honestly, what’s the worst that could happen: You cruise back to camp on an Exotic Sparrow with a bunch of new cosmetics? It pays to be brave, Guardian.
  • Note: 10 out of 10 space dentists recommend spending your candy instead of eating it.

COMMUNITY

• #TEAMDINO
  • Earlier in the year, the Destiny community played a major hand in solving an impossible choice Bungie needed to make. And although the slugfest was spirited, in the end, it was the bellowing roar of dino-victory that rang triumphantly through the streets of the Last City.
  • Thank you to everyone who participated. #TeamDino ornament sets are now available in the Eververse store.

BUMP IN THE NIGHT

• Don’t know the meaning of fear? Was Presage a walk in the park? Are you the scariest thing about a Haunted Sector? Eva has the perfect emblem to help you show off your nerves of steel.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

For the newer peeps this is an entirely free event with additional stuff you can buy with real money from the store (looking at you Dino gear). Looks like new activity rather than the Haunted Forest so nice to see how many sectors they've scoped a Halloween look and feel on them. The Jurassic Green Pulse Rifle looks pretty sweet too and based on their community managers feedback it should be good to try and get some decent rolls on it, potentially for PvP knowing how well Pulse Rifles are doing atm.

On 10/12/2021 at 4:55 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

For the newer peeps this is an entirely free event with additional stuff you can buy with real money from the store (looking at you Dino gear). Looks like new activity rather than the Haunted Forest so nice to see how many sectors they've scoped a Halloween look and feel on them. The Jurassic Green Pulse Rifle looks pretty sweet too and based on their community managers feedback it should be good to try and get some decent rolls on it, potentially for PvP knowing how well Pulse Rifles are doing atm.

Tbh the better weapon for PvP is the braytech werewolf. I got a sweet roll  I tried not expecting much and it wrecked.

True vanguard has done a vid on it though 🤦

On 10/15/2021 at 4:23 PM, techno said:

Tbh the better weapon for PvP is the braytech werewolf. I got a sweet roll  I tried not expecting much and it wrecked.

True vanguard has done a vid on it though 🤦

Yeah, there's actually 3 guns that you can farm for better rolls this Halloween event:

• Green Jurassic - Pulse Rifle
  • Braytech Werewolf - Auto Rifle
  • Horror Story - Auto Rifle

Looks like my best drop so far is Rangefinder and Unrelenting on the Green Jurassic but its not as good as other things in the crucible curently.

Also, the Dino gear can be bought for 6000 Bright Dust instead of Silver (real money) so I went ahead and got the Titan set. Its pretty decent, although I think the focused on the helmet more than everything else. The clawfeet do stand out though when I run about i've noticed! I made mine with Neon Pop Shader which I think makes him stand out more 😄

Make sure you also check the Bright Dust store section every reset. The Sparrow from Halloween is amazing - essentially a moving Spider when you drive around on it! - but you don't have to buy for silver as it goes on sale October 19th to October 26th you’ll be able to pick it up, again from the Eververse store, but for 2500 bright dust instead! I think MoreConsole enjoyed even more so but ngl, i'm with him!! (Video is only a minute long).

3 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Yeah, there's actually 3 guns that you can farm for better rolls this Halloween event:

• Green Jurassic - Pulse Rifle
  • Braytech Werewolf - Auto Rifle
  • Horror Story - Auto Rifle

Looks like my best drop so far is Rangefinder and Unrelenting on the Green Jurassic but its not as good as other things in the crucible curently.

Also, the Dino gear can be bought for 6000 Bright Dust instead of Silver (real money) so I went ahead and got the Titan set. Its pretty decent, although I think the focused on the helmet more than everything else. The clawfeet do stand out though when I run about i've noticed! I made mine with Neon Pop Shader which I think makes him stand out more 😄

Make sure you also check the Bright Dust store section every reset. The Sparrow from Halloween is amazing - essentially a moving Spider when you drive around on it! - but you don't have to buy for silver as it goes on sale October 19th to October 26th you’ll be able to pick it up, again from the Eververse store, but for 2500 bright dust instead! I think MoreConsole enjoyed even more so but ngl, i'm with him!! (Video is only a minute long).

Everyone will rock that sparrow.

I don't like the Dino armour that much but that skeletal set is pretty good.