Raid marathon

Leeesh13

Ok this is gonna be fucking cool, we are gonna run through each raid from last wish to vault of glass back to back, there will be shenanigans and I don't apologize for it🙃

will need people to put what times they can be available before I make an event tho🥲

I always enjoy doing all the raids so I think it'll best to keep to weekends me thinks due to work and family commitments. I will normally be about in the evenings but could make it slightly earlier if we need to gain extra time. I'm assuming this is a timeslot for (DLC required in brackets)?:

• Vault of Glass (F2P)
  • Deep Stone Crypt (Beyond Light)
  • Garden of Salvation (Shadowkeep)
  • Last Wish (Forsaken/New Forsaken Pack)

18 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

I always enjoy doing all the raids so I think it'll best to keep to weekends me thinks due to work and family commitments. I will normally be about in the evenings but could make it slightly earlier if we need to gain extra time. I'm assuming this is a timeslot for (DLC required in brackets)?:

• Vault of Glass (F2P)
  • Deep Stone Crypt (Beyond Light)
  • Garden of Salvation (Shadowkeep)
  • Last Wish (Forsaken/New Forsaken Pack)

I have no idea what the fuck the brackets malarky is about but ye sure 😂 

11 minutes ago, Teenwolf25 said:

I have no idea what the fuck the brackets malarky is about but ye sure 😂 

You know me, I'm thinking of everyone and everyone that plays Destiny doesn't own all the expansions yet, therefore it was more a shout out to 1) all the regulars not to just put up raid 'days' with all 4 if some that want to get involved don't have all the expansions and 2) people that don't have all the expansions should shout up on here to say they want to be involved still, even if they can only do 2 or 3.

Shall we try this on a Saturday? I'm off of weightlifting for a few more weeks, so @TurboR56Mini and I can start at 9AM ET/2PM GMT on Saturdays. Sundays are good too, but not sure if all you people further ahead want to be up late on a Sunday lol.