Ghost Recon Frontline

J4MES OX4D

More out of touch garbage from Ubisoft who are once again getting ridiculed from all corners of the globe with this one. Another iconic series completely obliterated by generic shite

At least back in 2012-13 Ubisoft had ambition with new and intriguing IP’s but guff like this and Xdefiant off the back of their humiliating Hyper Scape could mean 3 multiplayer consecutive failures  on an unprecedented scale. 

I want to like the idea however it's clearly a rip off of Warzone. I know the Clancy community are begging for an open world, rumble, realistic game, but this just isn't close! 

It's a shame really. Won't be purchasing. 

20 hours ago, Lurch said:

I want to like the idea however it's clearly a rip off of Warzone. I know the Clancy community are begging for an open world, rumble, realistic game, but this just isn't close! 

It's a shame really. Won't be purchasing. 

Seems they've also lost sight of the meaning of Ghost Recon = an stealth espionage team of infantry yet now it's just a generic brand name and to hell with the concept. People have also been begging for a new Splinter Cell for an eternity but Ubisoft continues to shaft and ignore fans. They are gonna need a miracle with Rainbow Six Extraction, XDefiant and this after the shambles that was Hyper Scape. God knows what they've concocted for the free version of The Division too..

Embarrassing really - if they didn't have 3 years allegendly invested in this, it probably would've been cancelled on the quiet. 

NX5zaWUgBJXJmUfdPpEPNb-1200-80.jpg
WWW.PCGAMER.COM

Ubisoft didn't say why testing has been pushed back, but strong negative reaction to the game could be a reason.

FBlZvB5WYAIMF31?format=jpg&name=small

Game has been cancelled😂

grf-screen-expedition-panoramic-211005-7
WWW.IGN.COM

Not only is Ubisoft delaying Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora and another unannounced game, but it's also...

They may as well cancel XDefiant and The Division Heartlands as those are destined to be commercial failures. Another monumental embarrassment for Ubisoft.

Not really surprising.  All of the typical Ubisoft micro-transactions aside, I've found the ghost recon series really deviating away from what it was all about initially.  

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*