GTA Trilogy Definitive Edition

J4MES OX4D

3 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Will it come with online play? I didn't really play these at all so not close to the story and whats in each game.

None of the games have online play but each one comes with a magnificent standalone story. Vice City and San Andreas will definitely go down in videogame folklore. 

If they put the games on a modern engine that would be interesting but if its just an airbrush over to make it 4K or whatever, you can already have that on PC. Pointless.

But yes @GazzaGarratt like @J4MES OX4D  said, the stories are magnificent if you've never played them. Vice City and San Andreas are both brilliant and both so different. Best radio stations as well 😁

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Looks like they'll be out in December for a whopping £70/$70 whilst the old versions are being removed from their respective digital stores. I was expecting £34.99 at a push - even the PS4 one is £60. Mafia's Definitive edition which included a brand new game cost £49.99 tops. This is another ridiculous cash grab so the gameplay actually better have a significant upgrade to even remotely justify it. 

gta%20trilogy.jpg
WWW.VG247.COM

Rockstar may be ready to push Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition as a premium title, and boxed version may be coming in December.

8 minutes ago, J4MES OX4D said:

Only 3 days to go and still no gameplay...

I don't expect them to be particularly great over the originals but you never know. San Andreas is free on game pass (console only lol) so I have it pre-loaded to check it out.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

20 hours ago, phil bottle said:

I don't expect them to be particularly great over the originals but you never know. San Andreas is free on game pass (console only lol) so I have it pre-loaded to check it out.

My biggest worries is the music licences - the radio stations are some of the most iconic and memorable aspects of these games and if songs are removed then it will kill off a lot of the spirit of these games. I'm also a bit iffy about the cartoony characters in Vice City although they do look good in San Andreas. 

A lot of fake footage going around - it's mostly existing mods which Rockstar shut down. Shame because some of the work that has gone into these have been absolutely extraordinary and will still likely upstage the Definitive Editions. 

Song list released - doesn't appear to be many omitted from the originals which is a surprise and a few unconfirmed whether they are in the game or not based on early footage but on the whole, excellent news! Vice City's song list alone is glorious

gta-trilogy-1636565445109.jpg?width=1280
WWW.IGN.COM

Rockstar has confirmed the full song lists from Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition.

• J4MES OX4D changed the title to GTA Trilogy Definitive Edition

Rockstar Social Club has been down for around 24 hours so PC players have been unable to play the game. Absolute shitty DRM and I wouldn't dream of getting the game unless it was purely ran through Steam. Hopefully when Rockstar have stopped counting the cash, they'll deal with it. Terrible advertisement for the RSC though and it's no wonder people don't trust non-established clients like this shit. 

Some people are saying that they pulled the wool over most people's eyes because the trailer didn't show any gameplay off and that isn't in a great space. Who has it here to say how its going so far?

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb