Confessions of a jack ass..

I think it shows how much of a man you are mate, to write something that needs so much courage to do so.

I'm thankful that you are around Chad, some people in that situation I'm sure wouldve given up by now, gone back to the booze and not given an inch of care.

But you haven't. You show people that there is a way to live and get through it, even if you have bumps along the way. Open dialogue seems to help with this more than not and if people now know the pain you have they'll hopefully appreciate it, as you will knowing there's people at FG that have always got your back dude.

Love ya Batman. We'll be raiding again in no time 👊

You emo bastard. We all love you and we all know you for the happy-go-lucky Chaddy you really are so this sobriety-puberty thing you're going through is nothing more than a blip.

Stay strong, fight the good fight and feel free to take your frustrations out on me. You're sexy when you're angry ❤️ 

banlol.png

We haven't gamed much but the very few times we did makes it so I feel comfortable saying fair play to you. You've handled it like a boss and in fairness, better than I could. FG is a family and you're never alone in your struggles, even if it sometimes feels that way ❤

Really sorry to hear about your struggles dude, but really well done on not letting it push you off the wagon. You've done a really brave thing by putting yourself out there with this post and letting people know that you have been struggling, that is such a difficult thing to do. 

You sound like a pretty awesome dude, and we are always here to try and help out or just be an ear for you to vent to 😊 Look after yourself and GG's dude 😊

I think this shows that this place is far more than just a clan, it is a community, a group of friends.  And no, this isn’t Lee alternate account.

So you don’t have to apologise for anything my dude.  You’re not the life of the party currently, so what? It’s better that you reflect how you feel than surpress it and cover it all up.

You’ll get back to your ‘normal’ self one day but until that day, don’t fee you need to fake it and know we’re all supporting you.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

Hey mate. We haven't played together much, but fair play to you for posting this and well done for not returning to the drink. I wish you all the best and hopefully you will be feeling back to your best very soon 😊

Now that took guts to write that and be so open about the struggles your facing because most of the time we tend to put on an act and don’t let people in to see how we really feel so hats off dude, I know we haven’t spoke or anything but I wish you all the best on your journey to get better, you will get there in the end, it may not be easy but you will, GG’s and well done for staying off the drink, take care buddy 

I think I've personally found in FG that this place is full of people who don't judge you based on a few moments of madness. What you're going through is clearly quite profound and it must be incredibly tough. Concentrate on your wellbeing and know that you have a community of good people who are here for you.

we have played together a couple of times at the vog raids, i don't know you that well but from these few times you seem like a great guy, so you got this, fight like hell to feel better

so you can continue carrying our noob asses😅

seriously though, i hope you get well soon!!

Glad you feel you could let that out on here Chad, we’re with you fella 👍

Just remember, next time you’re feeling frustrated or down, just blow the bloody doors off!

Take it easy fella ❤️

fa91d1c7-2525-4709-a13b-ae6fabba557e.jpg

Thanks to Capn_Underpants for the artwork

EY up fella, sorry to hear your going through a bit of a bad time but it happens to us all and I've learnt recently myself that keeping that shit to yourself isn't the best idea, we all need a little help now and again. Glad to see you didn't reach for the booze and congrats on how well that's going. Hope you get it all sorted buddy.

I truly appreciate all the kinds words and everything from you folks.  I’m getting there slowly but surely and it’s definitely helped, I can assure you.  

I’ll get there.  Each day sees things getting a bit easier.  

🤘🏻❤️

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*