Valheim - Hearth and Home - Moving Forward

RenFengge

Valheim - Hearth and Home - Moving Forward  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I vote start fresh. Saves on server costs, and @techno  and I can also hop in and be a bit relevant too, rather than run around amongst you lot in underpants with sticks whilst you're all lasers n light sabers n shit. 

I don't really mind, whatever. I am never attached to these things and don't really care about any progress, but I can totally understand why you guys would want to keep your shizzle. 

banlol.png

Kiddies - out of @TurboR56Mini 's generous (and impatient) heart... he has decided (for us) to gift FG the additional Valheim server.

I will set it up now, then pass the credentials onto @GazzaGarratt for other admin things..

DM me or @TurboR56Mini  or @GazzaGarratt for the server details.

16 hours ago, Diddums said:

I vote start fresh. Saves on server costs, and @techno  and I can also hop in and be a bit relevant too, rather than run around amongst you lot in underpants with sticks whilst you're all lasers n light sabers n shit. 

I don't really mind, whatever. I am never attached to these things and don't really care about any progress, but I can totally understand why you guys would want to keep your shizzle. 

I was like you in terms of not caring either way. At least the good thing on Valheim is that it doesn't feel like you have missed any time like on 7 Days, as there isn't as much importance put on skills acquired and learned. You can build and create whatever an experienced player has pretty much so both servers should actually be fun in exploring and checking out.

Although atm I can't get the existing server to run! Rachel @tronic44 needs to stop working in like forever so he can have some fun (and help out fix stuffs 😄)

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb