Michael Schumacher Documentary

JamaicanSteve

OUT TODAY ON NETFLIX!

Schumacher is a sports documentary film co-directed by Hanns-Bruno Kammertöns, Vanessa Nöcker, and Michael Wech, about the German Formula One racing driver Michael Schumacher. The film will be released on 15 September 2021 on Netflix, coinciding with Schumacher's entry into Formula One, 30 years ago.[1][2][3] The film documents Schumacher's rise to prominence, his injury, and his recovery.

Edited by GazzaGarratt
edited links and added youtube trailer

Cannot wait to watch this later or this weekend, cheers for sharing Connor @JamaicanSteve .

Its amazing to think how many years he has been in private for after the horrific incident to his head. I do wonder if we will see pictures and shots of him in the documentary but we also know how he always explained to his family and media that 'Private means Private'. I'm pretty sure we all just hope that we hear he is still on the mend and getting better, albeit slowly - and thats regardless of what we thought about him on the racetrack.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

Yeah I'll probably watbh this over the weekend I had it set on reminder. He's someone from a time where I was well into formula one and it was worth watching for me so will also hit that nostalgia button.

Edit: I really enjoyed this more than I expected, some nice interviews with his family and definitely good to see a different side to the guy that was easy to dislike when only watching the racing. If social media was around back then maybe people would have got that balanced view.