7 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Picked it up for the first time over a week...I can't believe the second one. I'll take the screenshot so I can say 'I woz there!' whilst no one is under 18 seconds!

FOAIf9eXwAc55fw.jpg

FOAIgj-WYAQ8S7J.jpg

Sorry does not compute.  Must be a glitch in the matrix.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

Patch 1.07 is live, mostly just bug fixes.  Importantly though they’ve fixed the tyre bug for the licences and missions.  A few payouts have changed too for some up, some down depending on time driving.

Full list here: 

update.jpg
WWW.GRAN-TURISMO.COM

An update for Gran Turismo 7 has been released. The following is a list of the main features...

11 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Picked it up for the first time over a week...I can't believe the second one. I'll take the screenshot so I can say 'I woz there!' whilst no one is under 18 seconds!

FOAIf9eXwAc55fw.jpg

FOAIgj-WYAQ8S7J.jpg

FFS Leeeeeeeee

When you see I have a faster time than quick dick, please do not tickle his arse🤨😅

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

11 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

FOAIf9eXwAc55fw.jpg

FOAIgj-WYAQ8S7J.jpg

God damn it!! I need to get this!! It looks so good! How is the car tuning on it? I haven't played a GT game in years so am used to the Need for Speed style of souping up the cars lol

4 hours ago, Greboth said:

Patch 1.07 is live, mostly just bug fixes.  Importantly though they’ve fixed the tyre bug for the licences and missions.  A few payouts have changed too for some up, some down depending on time driving.

Full list here: 

update.jpg
WWW.GRAN-TURISMO.COM

An update for Gran Turismo 7 has been released. The following is a list of the main features...

They fucked it up and the game is currently offline for maintenance while they fix it 🙄

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

Well that’s always good news 🤣

I am finding the difficulty variance jarring in this though.  I know some people in this thread have found it with licences.  But I’ve been knocking out the circuit experiences and some are easy to get gold by over a second yet others take hours to scrape gold by only hundreths of a second.

Not to mention dodgy ones like LeMans.  The demonstration is at a different time of day so the demo has more grip.  The demo takes the corners at full throttle yet all that leads to is snap oversteer and spinning off to fail the sector.

There's definitely some tweaks needed in terms if balance.

Also, the game defaults to having stability management and steering assist turned on, which i naturally turned off. But a couple of occasions I have had to turn both on just to keep the car on the road.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

6 hours ago, Capn_Underpants said:

Unlocked the multiplayer the other night 🙂

Yeah I saw that. And judging by your qualifying time in daily race 1, in the mini I think, we have another driver on our hands 👊

I had to upgrade my mini to beat your time😁

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

11 hours ago, TurboR56Mini said:

There's even a trophy for buying 10 of the same car, great, waste money to get the cars and can't even sell them. It pisses me off we can't sell cars anymore.

I thought you could sell cars that you buy but not sell the cars you get as a gift? That's how GT Sport worked. Although, I'm with everyone above that you should be able to sell any car. Seems pointless to have a car just sit there.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

26 minutes ago, Greboth said:

Nope, there’s no option to sell any car. Just the option to remove it from your garage.

Then for me, i'm calling it out early and saying they will turn on this functionality later on down the line because the function must be there as it was in GT Sport. They clearly want people to gain money through other means atm. Feels abit scrougey if i'm brutally honest 😕

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

It's bullshit. In older GTs we could sell everything. That was the point, that's how you earned money. I don't like GT sport way either. We should be able to sell everything we don't want. 

It was a good night of racing and I think we had 9 or 10 racing so a good field 😄 We definitely smashed it, like Paul did to the walls around Tokyo 😄 

I’ll arrange another one in a couple weeks or so, give everyone time to practise 🤣

I have a new found respect for the circuit experiences.  25 million credits from all the ones I’d done.  Then went and spunked a lot of it on the Gr2 CLK and McLaren F1 GTR.  It’s great seeing more Gr2 cars in this over sport.  We’ll have to have a Gr2 race at some point.