Yeah, it was great to get back to racing. Really enjoyed it and everyone was dead chill, even when accidents happened. Could've been definitely up for the win on the first race, messed up at the start at literally on the last lap, however it was great trying to catch up through the pack from 9th to nearly 2nd.

Cheers for setting it up @Greboth. Somehow we'll have to tell the OCUK lot that they are welcome here to chat and join up so when the mini league starts, we can all know who's about for racing. With a few more of us here to jump in too, we could have a huge grid for some nights which makes me excited muchly 😄

New update today with some improvements and three new cars.

It says there's a new track layout for Spa but that's a little disingenuous. They've added the option to race it at night. No layout change at all🙄

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

2 hours ago, Shucker said:

Haven't really touched this since @TurboR56Mini inspired me to fire up No Man's Sky recently. Would be good to get some more races in or just chill around a track.

Me neither, more just because there are so many games we're all playing and i'm trying to even myself out over them all. This one just dropped off the last few weeks but still enjoying it.

I've put up an event next week, and will do a few more for May. Hopefully more will pick up the game too and we can get some of us on the track so we can enjoy a few races together.

On 4/25/2022 at 10:55 AM, phil bottle said:

New update today with some improvements and three new cars.

It says there's a new track layout for Spa but that's a little disingenuous. They've added the option to race it at night. No layout change at all🙄

I missed this update - what were the 3 new cars they added?

Do we know what the cars will be @phil bottle? Nice update to come, I wish I tried and understood more on the tuning of the cars but never know if you're making a huge error by changing a core bit of data. Have you played much of this lately? I'm missing it for sure. Might check on building my money up as I was getting close to Platinum last time I was on this.

21 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Do we know what the cars will be @phil bottle? Nice update to come, I wish I tried and understood more on the tuning of the cars but never know if you're making a huge error by changing a core bit of data. Have you played much of this lately? I'm missing it for sure. Might check on building my money up as I was getting close to Platinum last time I was on this.

I usually try out the new daily races each week to see what laptime I can get. Sometimes on a Monday lunchtime I'm in the top 1000 but that doesn't last long 😅

Yeah I know sweet FA about tuning and have no desire to do so with an game engine that clearly needs tweaking.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

So, had a quick go at lunchtime and yes, the driving has changed for certain. I've had to change my TC to 2 for Gr.3 races.

Driving feels less arcadey and requires a little more skill.

For this week's daily race A, in the SambaBus I'm currently 306 in the world 😅

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

So I have ordered this today, imagine it will turn up next week. As it is my first racing game for a long time I am not sure if I will get on with it, I had gone off them somewhat (maybe I got burnt out by being rammed off race tracks in GTA years ago! 😄 )

But yeah I will jump on with you guys in the coming weeks ^_^

Multiplayer has been unlocked ^_^

So when you play multiplayer, do you use cars you have gained during the career and tuned or pre-built cars? If it's the former, what PP cars are you guy's using? (So I know what to aim for) I think my best car is only around 5-600 odd

9 hours ago, Luseth said:

Multiplayer has been unlocked ^_^

So when you play multiplayer, do you use cars you have gained during the career and tuned or pre-built cars? If it's the former, what PP cars are you guy's using? (So I know what to aim for) I think my best car is only around 5-600 odd

Start by purchasing Gr.3 and Gr.4 then Gr.2

Most races actually involve BOP balance of performance and and tuning isn't allowed in those races.

We do the odd PP tuned race but mostly focus on BOP and Gr.3 is the most used category.

To earn money I do the Le Mans 30 minute race which starts at 500k prize money and goes up to around 850k with clean race bonus.

Most Gr.3 and Gr.4 cars cost around 300k

Good luck on the track 🙂

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

First GT7 race night in ages starts at 8pm. I might be on earlier.

We'll start in Spa, as requested, I've saved lobby settings already. 5 laps, no fuel or tyre wear stress to worry about, and any tyres allowed, so Softs.

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

11 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

Tuesday evenings seem to be a thing for now.

@Luseth when are you able to get on? We might try a Saturday at some point soon if Tuesdays are tricky?

Tuesday's don't work so much for me usually, this Saturday is a no go as well as I am at a friend's wedding. I will message you once I know when I am about the week after 🙂

Class update with the cars. New track seems to be a rally track, so a little bit meh but we should probably have a go on it for lolz and giggles.

That Porsche looks and sounds awesome. Cheers for sharing @phil bottle

3 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Class update with the cars. New track seems to be a rally track, so a little bit meh but we should probably have a go on it for lolz and giggles.

That Porsche looks and sounds awesome. Cheers for sharing @phil bottle

The snow track is an oval, its ok with snow tyres, I had a go as there's some new menu books to complete.

They've added new weekly challenges, which is great imo and overall a decent update, particularly as its free. 

jeffersonclasswar.jpg