God of War: Ragnarok

J4MES OX4D

My son has completed the last one 3 times recently and I have to say, when he asks me watch the game is absolutely astounding. Not just the gameplay but the cutscenes and how they integrate some of them with gameplay is incredible. If its more of the same then there should be no problem with that given the variety of things that you do with Kratos and the 'Boy'.

Also, they released a picture of Thor and I think he looks quality and true to how a god should look like! This should be well worth the wait.

god of war thor.jpg

55 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Not just the gameplay but the cutscenes and how they integrate some of them with gameplay is incredible.

The game is pretty much one take throughout - I can't even remember when there was a single cut. It's a rare example where the game looks exactly like how it appeared in the trailers too so this one will look just as good as it does now. Cannot wait! 

26 minutes ago, J4MES OX4D said:

The game is pretty much one take throughout - I can't even remember when there was a single cut. It's a rare example where the game looks exactly like how it appeared in the trailers too so this one will look just as good as it does now. Cannot wait! 

That was one of the things i loved about it - NO LOADING SCREENS! The game carried through so well thaf the story just flowed beautifully

I got the platinum trophy for the 2018 GoW and I can't wait to rock his one.  It's been getting some solid reviews.  

*The opinions of Riff Machine do not reflect those of Forever Gaming ;)*