World War Z: Aftermath

J4MES OX4D

Errrmm...free upgrade?? And First Person mode too!?!

This game was a nice little buy and fun for an hour or so with 4 of us. So easy to pick up and play. With these changes i'll absolutely be finding the next gen version and hoping that we can still play with PS4 fwends 😄

@tronic44 @Nutcuttlit  @J&B  @ChaosGladiator  @Prodi-Cal_Son tagging you guys as I know you all played it at some point with us all in the past.

1738681878_Justinedinburghmemories.thumb

• J4MES OX4D changed the title to World War Z: Aftermath
1 hour ago, J4MES OX4D said:

£31 on Steam which is rather pricey - £19.99 tops would've been about right especially as this game has been given away for free before. Even with a comprehensive update, it's asking too much. 

Suppose thats what happens with these games that come back out and additional content. Same with No Mans Sky (gutted i missed that for a fiver, now its still holding value).

17 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

I thought Aftermath was a free upgrade if you owned the original but nope, £15. 

Oh poop 😞 Not that its too much, but as i'm not literally dying to play it right now, i'll probably wait until we think there's a time we can all group and save my pennies for now.

4 hours ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Oh poop 😞 Not that its too much, but as i'm not literally dying to play it right now, i'll probably wait until we think there's a time we can all group and save my pennies for now.

Yeah I actually reinstalled it thinking I could play it in 1st person. Deleted it again when I saw I couldn't 😁

jeffersonclasswar.jpg

9 hours ago, phil bottle said:

I thought Aftermath was a free upgrade if you owned the original but nope, £15. 

That's really annoying because lots of content creators were saying this was a free upgrade and to celebrate its release on Steam. It probably was gonna be this but they decided at the 11th hour to milk it. Also kinda weird how they aren't advertising it as DLC or an expansion either and are giving the impression it's the base game with an upgrade included. No wonder the devs were being so evasive and I should've seen this coming. 

2 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

That's really annoying because lots of content creators were saying this was a free upgrade and to celebrate its release on Steam. It probably was gonna be this but they decided at the 11th hour to milk it. Also kinda weird how they aren't advertising it as DLC or an expansion either and are giving the impression it's the base game with an upgrade included. No wonder the devs were being so evasive and I should've seen this coming. 

You get some of the updated content, weapons for example, but not first person or the 6 new missions. I was only interested in it for the change of perspective but not paying for it lol

jeffersonclasswar.jpg