Glock/CPL

Drifter

Picked up a new big boy toy today.

Took my CPL class last week and went today just to "look" at a few models. Was planning on maybe next month picking up the Glock 19 or 26, but after trying a few the guy that was helping me suggested what he carries which was the Glock 48.
Soon as I held it I knew I found the one for me. Just fits my hand perfectly and felt great. I didn't plan on buying today but could not come home without it. Probably a good thing because I wanted to get it asap so I could get a lot of range time with it before I start carrying. Should have my CPL in 45 days but plan to wait prob 6 months to actually carry so that I get extremely familiar with this one.
 This is my first hand gun, I've been into long guns for my whole life and own many rifles & shot guns, but damn I' already in love with this handgun even after only 1 day LOL
Pics of my new baby. She's so purdy lol 🙂

glock1.jpg

glock2.jpg

I'm always busy with some project. My OCD is a blessing and a curse at the same time. Since I got back into firearms recently after being somewhat out for 25 yrs, OCD is back in overdrive😏(duh, have you even met me?lol)
In between workin' on rod orders each day, I have been putting in many hours on a gun room area down in the shop, to go along with the rod building area, 3d printing area, Rc truck area, aquarium area..... what ever is next area🤪 Still waiting for all the slatwall hooks to show up tomorrow so I can move all my guns to it, but got a lot of the main work done now. Waiting for a bunch of trigger locks to show up as well. This will give me not only a nice area, but a more secure place for all my guns while still keeping the home defense ones near. Lot's more work to be done but getting there. I did mention OCD right?

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Okay someone take the keys please, I'm too drunk to drive LOL.

was talkin to a buddy tonight about him helping me to build an AR or maybe an AK, and when I went to the site he sent me, they had a $350 Tactical 12g for $150. Did I need a tact 12g? No. I already have one. But for $150? ordered and will be at the local FFL shop for me to pick up this weekend LOL. Really, thats 2 guns in 24hrs, 3 guns in 1 week. WTF is wrong with me. I may be on some Gov watch list now if you don't hear back from me LOL

Just bought this

https://palmettostatearmory.com/g-force-gfpg-pump-action-12-gauge-shotgun-4rd-20-black-gfpg31220.html