UFL Football

Finally a new football game is in the works! F2P and with many licensed players. Could go either way but anything to give EA and Konami a kick up the backside as they’ve become way too comfortable and complacent for over a decade now and I can’t even remember the last alternative football game we had

It's been in development since 2016 as well so they have had plenty of time to master this. It looks like licensed players but they are not sure on how many licensed clubs there will be but I really hope they get a good base of licensed bits just to get the ball rolling.

It will be nice to see a rival as you say and I hope this turns out to be a winner 😋

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

1 hour ago, G_dub52 said:

It's been in development since 2016 as well so they have had plenty of time to master this. It looks like licensed players but they are not sure on how many licensed clubs there will be but I really hope they get a good base of licensed bits just to get the ball rolling.

It will be nice to see a rival as you say and I hope this turns out to be a winner 😋

That's really good to know, cheers for that. 5 years should mean at least it should be half decent. I recently logged all my games down and found so many football game variations that weren't FIFA or PES so its nice to see another into the market finally.

I really hope there's many licenced clubs as gamers are a fickle bunch and it will impact the game if they haven't got many clubs full names, etc. I'm gonna check the interwebz too to see if we can find anything else online and share here!

Football Italia on the mega drive was a classic lol and sensible soccer too although I had to go round my mates to play that when I was little lol

Variety is the spice of gaming 🤣

Twitch :  gdub_5252 follow to help me on my road to 50 followers 🙂

On 10/4/2021 at 10:51 PM, GazzaGarratt said:

After seeing what eFootball has become, can this have a launch date in this year please?

This also runs on the same engine as eFootball so it would be hilarious if this upstages it in any way! 

18 hours ago, J4MES OX4D said:

This also runs on the same engine as eFootball so it would be hilarious if this upstages it in any way! 

Yeah, its hard to get too excited over this especially now knowing that absolute gem 😅

However, its not all doom and gloom just yet. West Ham have signed up with UFL as I think you'll be able to buy certain elements of real life teams to help create your own team logo, kit, etc. This video shows a few more bits too and the graphics are promising so far. Still, its that gameplay we need to see and we don't know any release date yet still 😞

Here's the full gameplay release event, including the Ambassadors and clubs so far signed up to them. Obtaining Ronaldo I think is solid news and the gameplay looks decent enough, especially for a Free 2 Play game.

They've said it includes 2v2 and 3v3....shame I didn't hear about a mode similar to Pro Clubs but we can live in hope they can do something like that on release. The Divisions when playing look great too. I don't think it will play as well as FIFA straight off the bat but this looks miles better than what eFootball offers. A 200 strong team on one game should mean this game gets well supported and has every chance. Would love to see a release date in the first part of the year.

A teaser just dropped of a bit of internal playtesting. Its got some way to go to look like a decent competitor to FIFA but at the same time it already looks better than the PES alternative, eFootball.

I'm asking them about gamemodes, especially Pro Clubs so hopefully we'll see something to rival it.

59 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

A teaser just dropped of a bit of internal playtesting. Its got some way to go to look like a decent competitor to FIFA but at the same time it already looks better than the PES alternative, eFootball.

I'm asking them about gamemodes, especially Pro Clubs so hopefully we'll see something to rival it.

Looks decent enough and hopefully we'll get a full match gameplay soon! People can relax a bit knowing the game is still in development after months of silence.