Spider-Man No Way Home Teaser Trailer

LordBaguette

It's finally here! Personally I think its a decent enough trailer, not showing a huge amount, most seems to be from the first 30 minutes or so. I have seen some people saying Strange is acting out of character, although I think we are missing lots of context to the scenes. I am just hoping with the inclusion of Electro, Green Goblin and Doc Oc, that it doesn't get too bloated like the original Sam Raimi Spiderman 3 did, bearing in mind there are several other characters left to be introduced we haven't seen also (I won't spoil for those who don't know the rumours / theories). Does look like good fun though a great Christmas present, let's hope it doesn't get delayed.

What do we think

cba

It’s great to see the multiverse coming to the MCU and though the trailer raises a few questions it hasn’t grabbed me and made me want to watch it.  Though I still will as I’ve enjoyed Holland’s Spiderman.

My biggest concern is it’s going to be similar to Maguire‘s spiderman 3.  Being that it will focus on his relationships and there will be too many bad guys to properly focus on any of them.

1103954298_AmosSignature.png.04556f304072cd09783cc1fdfec8fe9f.png

13 minutes ago, Greboth said:

It’s great to see the multiverse coming to the MCU and though the trailer raises a few questions it hasn’t grabbed me and made me want to watch it.  Though I still will as I’ve enjoyed Holland’s Spiderman.

My biggest concern is it’s going to be similar to Maguire‘s spiderman 3.  Being that it will focus on his relationships and there will be too many bad guys to properly focus on any of them.

I agree, although the MCU has balanced many characters a few times well so I am hopeful they will do it again (albeit these were different directors). We always have big Kevin Feige to make sure it all works

cba