Skyrim Anniversary Edition and next gen upgrade

Antpool84

https://www.eurogamer.net/amp/2021-08-19-skyrims-getting-a-new-anniversary-edition-in-november-on-xbox-playstation-and-pc

So Bethesda have annouced ANOTHER version of Skyrim - an anniversary edition that will come out on all consoles and pc, which will be the same as the special edition but with some additional bits from the creation club. However, they have also confirmed that there will be a free next gen upgrade for the special edition, which would be very appealing since that can be picked up pretty cheap on ps4 and xbox one.

It has to be a joke at this point. The constant releasing of versions for the same game. It has to be some sort of company joke at this point. Lol. 

I mean. Good on them. 

13 minutes ago, RenFengge said:

It has to be a joke at this point. The constant releasing of versions for the same game. It has to be some sort of company joke at this point. Lol. 

I mean. Good on them. 

Lol i have to agree with you. But wait, they're going to add.........................FISHING 😂

10 minutes ago, phil bottle said:

I've been on the special edition a bit recently on PC, it's still a great game but yep they sure have milked this one.

I have the Xbox 360 and both PC versions myself 😁

Sweet, i need to pick up a ps4 copy before they bump the price up because of the upgrade lol

I upgraded to Anniversary Edition too.  I normally give up on this game but I am going to try stick it out this time.  Playing on Survival mode as the one bug bear I've always had with open world games, is the temptation to use fast travel.  I'm trying to keep the game vanilla without modding but still they can't add a whistle to call your horse...